Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this dress. Very nice colors and print. Hairstyle is also nice. The overall impression is nice and elegant

What is great , she put a part of her flower tiara on her pearl necklace and two parts as brooches on each side of her low cut. Well done !

March 17:

The dress is very beautiful. I love the color.

:previous: She looks wonderful. I want to be her when I grow up. Unfortunately I can't have her gorgeous tiara, but dreams are free.

Great color but I don't like the style.

I like the colour and the style - quite a simple, modern backdrop for the jewels and sash!

I like the color but the style looks like it ripped on the way, they style is hideous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Style is non existent in this dress. The colour is okay.

Princess Benedikte in pink at her sister's birthday dinner in Copenhagen on April 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I thought the whole ensemble was great. A very modern, almost minimalistic style, but a great backdrop for lovely, traditional jewels.

Yesterday's gala dress is a recycled one, she last wore it at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of her sister Queen Anne-Marie last year - looks great on her!

** September 2014 **

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the SOS Children's Villages received the SOS Children's Villages Family Award today for her dedication and commitment as Patron for 20 years.

** kongehuset.dk ** isopix gallery **

Yesterday, May 27, Princess Benedikte opened the European Academy of Childhood Disability Conference in Copenhagen for 600 leading scientists, doctors and therapists. She opened the conference in connection with her patronages of the Spastics Association, of the Danish Disabled Sports Association and of the Helene Elsass Centre:

** Pic ** billedbladet.dk video **

Princess Benedikte had two engagements in Germany today, October 5.

She visited the Danish A. P. Møller school in Schleswig

** Pic ** shz.de gallery: Königlicher Besuch an der A.P.-Møller-Schule **

and attended the celebrations marking the 350th anniversary of the University in Kiel:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** shz.de: 350 Jahre Kieler Universität: So feierte die CAU Geburtstag ** translation **

** ndr.de article and gallery: Kieler Uni erhält viel Lob zum 350. Geburtstag ** translation **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom