Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Astrid today, September 2nd, at the center "Nos Pilifs" in Neder-over-Heembeek, wearing a coat
with a black and white print and a pink blouse and a white skirt underneath. Looks nice, I think she can
wear those large prints.

** Pic **

It's an interesting outfit, I just wish she had kept it black & white only. Hopefully she will recycle it differently! ;)

Princess Astrid visiting two organizations on June 28, wearing a skirt with a colourful print and a short
grey/blue jacket. It's a nice elegant summer outfit, as the grey/blue makes her a bit pale, a white
blouse would maybe have been a bit better in that combination.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Princess is the image of her mother the Queen in the first photo!

Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz attended the show "My Dream", a performance of Chinese
disabled artists in Brussels on September 25, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Together with Princess Lea, Princess Astrid today, October 1st, attended the opening
of the oncologic revalidation center 'Koninklijke Villa' in Oostende.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

Princess Astrid at the opening of the festival Europalia Brasil in Brussels, October 4, wearing a
recycled black and white combination that reminds of the typical Chanel look. Looks great on her!

** Full view ** Close up **

Indeed, that's a classic. Love this look from head to toe!

Princess Astrid attended an event of the sport week "A chance for everyone" at the Municipal Stadium
of Fleurus, October 7, 2011. The week is organized by the sports club '"Sport for disabled - Fleurus"
within the framework of its 30th anniversary.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

this is the first time I come to this thread and I am realy surprized by princess Astrid sense of fashion,she definetely must be among the best dressed royals,she is always very well put together.I am also surprized about how she has physical resemblance to the late princess Diana.

Together with two of her daughters (the Princesses Luisa Maria and Laetitia Maria), Princess Astrid was present at the world premiere of Spielberg's Tintin film "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" in the UGC cinema at the Brouckere square in Brussels on October 22, 2011:
Picture details (full view)
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/6807206/img/Anonymous/album-large-4430577.jpg (upper part)

On October 23, 2011 the princess -alongside Prince Joachim of Denmark- attended the inauguration of the new Danish church "Vor Frue Kirke" in Brussels:
T.R.H. Joachim And Marie Of Denmark Inaugurate Our Lady's Church In Brussels - Pictures - Zimbio; Picture details (full view)
T.R.H. Joachim And Marie Of Denmark Inaugurate Our Lady's Church In Brussels - Pictures - Zimbio (upper part)

Last edited:

Princess Astrid at a concert in Brussels on October 26, wearing a glittering evening coat.

I think she's worn it before, nice pattern, but a bit too voluminous.

** Full view **

The print is hideous.The shoes are nice but don't go with the dress.

this is the first time I come to this thread and I am realy surprized by princess Astrid sense of fashion,she definetely must be among the best dressed royals,she is always very well put together.I am also surprized about how she has physical resemblance to the late princess Diana.
I think it has to do with the way she styles her hair, I see what you mean

Princess Astrid at the Te Deum in Brussels for the King's Feast, November 15.
She wears a white coat and a black dress. I like it a lot. :flowers:
I have no better pictures...

Picture 1 Picture 2

:previous:

Here they are, two better pictures, I must say I don't like the look because of the hat
(especially if you look at the close up) maybe with another one it would have looked better.

** Full view ** Close up **

Im loving the bag,gloves and shoes but not the outfit.

The fruit bowl hat appears to be awkward. I am not sure about the ensemble. The black-and-white combination is classic. At the same time, the whole look lacks refined fluidity.

Last edited:
Fruit bowl?:D It reminded me more of those magical hats where the rabbits are pulled out of ;)

The second outfit - a silver coat - has been much better, they also attended a ceremony at
the parliament in the afternoon:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The second outfit is an improvement indeed. Princess Astrid looked fastidiously elegant. I am not too keen on the silver coat though.

The sleeves are way to big on the jacket!

the sleeves are too big and she will looks better if the coat was a little bit shorter, I think...

Princess Astrid looked lovely in a classic clean ensemble. I am not sure about the skirt, but the jacket appears to be Chanel. One can not go wrong with Chanel. A pearl tin cup necklace was a nice touch to whole look.

Last edited:

Princess Astrid at the annual Christmas concert at the Royal Palace today, December 14,
with another great and elegant look - a nice dress combined with a dark jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I think Princess Astrid looked wonderful at the Christmas Concert. Perfect jacket with a great dress, nice jewelry, and her hair is looking particularly great recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom