Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Very special and impressive. I can imagine she liked it!

Princess Anne as Chancellor of the University of Edinburgh today also attended the Global Surgery Presentations at the Chancellor's Building and visited the School of Engineering, Sanderson Building.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne at the rainy day today to Edinburgh unveil the sculpture by Kelpies creator Andy Scott

She looked very happy to be doing that horsie thing; and a nice coat too.

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended a service and reception marking the Centenary of SS TUSCANIA and HMS OTRANTO Loss at the Mull of Oa and the Port Ellen War Memorial on the Isle of Islay today, May 4:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Princess Anne in a nice grey coat at the WW100 commemoration service at Port Ellen War Memorial, Islay, today, May 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Anne and husband Tim were seen leaving a restaurant in London yesterday evening:

** profimedia gallery **

And today, May 9, Princess Anne had an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dailymail article **

And she opened Rathfinny Wine Estate's new wine processing plant in Alfriston, East Sussex, and held a centenary dinner as Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Army Veterinary Corps at St. James's Palace:

** theargus: Princess Anne visits Rathfinny Wine Estate **

Princess Anne looking good in a dress/skirt and blue jacket combination in East Sussex yesterday, May 9:

A nice look for Princess Anne during the re-opening of the new D Day Museum in Portsmouth today, May 11:

I love the brooch! And I really like that she is wearing gloves. There's just something elegant about them to me.

:previous: Anne looks a little like an old Edwardian teacher in this outfit. I'm not particularly enthused by it.

:previous:

Definitely one of the pieces she should stop recycling..;)

Here's a much nicer choice: Anne attended a reception for the National Coastwatch Institution in London on May 8:

** Full view **

Princess Anne at a Duke of Edinburgh's Award reception in the Buckingham Palace gardens today, May 17 - a rather pale look:

Princess Anne in a nice combination at the opening of the Tank Museum's Conservation in Action Project at The Tank Museum in Wareham today, May 18:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Princess Anne at the wedding of Harry and Meghan today, May 19 - a nice colour combination for her:

Last edited:
Sorry, but it looks like it was made from one of Tim’s old dressing gowns.

Oh no, I do not like this outfit at all on anyone. It is so dark and looks like a bathrobe to be......Anne usually does much better then this!

Really awful, the only member of the bro to not look great. I absolutely thought mans bathrobe too, before I saw the above comments. Ugly hat too, almost looks like crow feathers

My mother called me especially to tell me how good the Princess Royal looked before the wedding, how nice she was to everyone and how much she laughed. I couldn't find anything about Anne in the media coverage so far, but to me, she looks quite good here.

Very classy look for Anne at the flower show.

Princess Anne at the Commonwealth Study Conference Leaders Conference Opening Reception in London yesterday evening, May 21:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Not a fan. The dress looks dated & rumpled, and the color washes her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom