Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree, would love if she took some inspiration from Anne (especially in hats and accessories). Though age appropriate.

Very elegant look on the Princess Royal,the coat was beautiful and perfect for a winters day.

No offence, but I really hope Meghan doesn't take any style advise from Anne. In recent years, Anne has maintained a reassuringly safe and sensible way of dressing. Not very inspirational for those who enjoy their fashion.

The last thing Anne has ever been concerned with is pleasing anyone other than herself.

LaRae

No offence, but I really hope Meghan doesn't take any style advise from Anne. In recent years, Anne has maintained a reassuringly safe and sensible way of dressing. Not very inspirational for those who enjoy their fashion.

Interesting. Because in her hats, and accessories at least, she takes far more chances then say Kate. And people seem to praise Kate and enjoy following her. No one wants Meghan to borrow Anne's clothes, we already have one younger royal who looks like she borrows from the older generation. But Anne's ability to accessorize and try new things, wear proper hats, would be great to see in Meghan.

Honestly if playing it safe and sensible is boring, not sure there really would be any following in the British fashion thread.

Fashion and style are distinct entities. Anne certainly has a style of her own, but she's not (nor would she be interested in) wearing clothes that channel fashion. Meghan will hopefully bring something new and refreshing which won't come from copying Anne's unique style :)

Anne looks great but I'm not a fan of her hat, though thats because it's not really my cup of tea personally - she still manages to wear it well.

Really lovely color on her, and style from what I can see :flowers: Love the hat.

A lovely shade of green and I much prefer this hat to the one she wore on Christmas Day.

I'm also enjoying the contrasting scarf today. Happy New Year, all!

I really like this coat on her and the red is perfect with tan. And I love the purse, looks like an ole purse that has been well used and still retains it's class. Princess Anne looks lovely indeed!

Princess Anne at a charity luncheon reception in Moreton-in-Marsh yesterday, January 19:

** Upper part **

I think she looks great...love the scarf and color

Perfect for a stroll on a cold winters day,the cape and hat are both very elegant and a lovely colour on the Princess.

Princess Anne opened the Kurtsystems horse training technology in Lambourn, Berkshire today, February 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Bravo Ma'am... extremely elegant.

This is one the best looks I've seen on her...just love it!

LaRae

If I am not mistaken, this coat was pulled from the back of her closet. The hat is different, but I have seen pictures of her in this coat before. I am thinking, Ascot or Trooping the Colour maybe. It could go back as far as the late 1980s. Haven't been able to find the picture though.

Edit to add: found one, June 17, 1980 Royal Ascot. She is walking with Lord Porchester. I can't seem to copy the link to getty. Sometimes my computer skills aren't great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom