Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Anne wore the same combination again yesterday, October 30, when opening the new Emergency Department at Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust at St. Thomas' Hospital in London:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Princess Anne in a nice flower print dress at the opening reception of the 28th Commonwealth Agriculture Conference in Alberta, Canada, yesterday, November 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And today, November 6, at the conference itself:

** Upper part **

Well, Anne takes the blue ribbon for the most elegant and (yes) sexy LBD of the evening. She is a knockout and her sister-in-law and nieces-in-law could all take a lesson from her. Her deportment is impeccable and even her hair is amazing on this occasion.

Well, Anne takes the blue ribbon for the most elegant and (yes) sexy LBD of the evening. She is a knockout and her sister-in-law and nieces-in-law could all take a lesson from her. Her deportment is impeccable and even her hair is amazing on this occasion.

Anne looks fine but I do not see sexy in that dress at all.? I prefer Kate's dress.

Princess Anne at the Scottish Commemorative Service for the Centenary of the First Armistice at Glasgow Cathedral today, November 11:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Princess Anne looking good in black and white at the UK Youth Showcase and Awards Reception in London today, November 13:

** Full view **

Princess Anne in one of her favourite coats at the Shrouds of the Somme's Commemorative Art Exhibition at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London today, November 15:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Off topic but, oh my what an installation of art! I wept.

On topic, in the first photo, I always wonder if Anne goes home and natters on to Tim about how much she secretly wants to wear her hair loose accessorized with a pair of unlaced combat boots. This is the kind of thing I imagine on grey, snowy, cold days... :whistling: Aren't you all glad royal watching is one of my hobbies? Don't answer that. ?

This outfit gets about as much out of a dated black plaid coat/accessorized with black shoes and bag as one possibly can. Way to go, Anne!

Together with President Sebastian Pinera Princess Anne and Timothy attended a fleet review to commemorate the bicentenary of the Armada de Chile today, December 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** dailymail article **

Princess Anne presented awards during the Voluntary Service Overseas Volunteer Impact Awards at the Royal Geographical Society in London yesterday evening, December 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne in green and red at the 100th session of the Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) in London:

** Full view **

Had she stood against that wall, she would appear to vibrate :lol:. And the rest of the group obviously got a wear black memo.

Seasonal - I give her very seasonal.

Ho, ho, ho?

Another green and red combination (but with a nicer shade of green) for Anne at the Inner Temple Book Prize 2018 award ceremony in London on December 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Anne at the Christmas Day church service today, December 25:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Gorgeous color for Anne today. Her hat style is similar to Bea’s today and Sophie’s at church on Sunday.

Last edited:
I wish she'd wear colors like this more often, they look great on her. I'm less sure about the style of the coat, but the plus points for the color outweighs anything else.

I think Princess Anne was probably my favorite of all the royal ladies. Has anyone figured out if this is an oldy but goody or something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom