Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those close up pictures of Princess Anne show she's letting her hair turn gray; it softens her appearance IMO and I think it's a good idea; I'm thinking of it myself! Though I'm about a decade younger than Pcs Anne.

Princess Anne looking good at Royal Ascot today, June 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Hat **
Lovely outfit and the hat is perfect for the Princess Royal. Also, take a look at the 2nd picture, all I could think was "like mother, like daughter"! They look to be saying/thinking the same thing in this picture.

A very elegant look from the Princess Royal. Anne really can dress well when she chooses.

I'm not often over the moon about the Princess Royal's outfits but I will say that she almost always looks very nice, very put together, very appropriate. Her Ascot outfits the last two days have certainly been winners and looked very nice on her. While she always looks appropriate she really can pull out some winners when she chooses to and these two outfits, particularly yesterday's outfit, are at the top of the heap.

Pretty fabulous hat, dress and coat. not sure I like the navy accessories with the lovely turquoise. The necklace and pendant are just perfect with it. A great color for her and good hat style.

I love Anne's look today, lovely color and style. Probably my favorite of all three outfits. Don't even mind the accessories.

Princess Anne with a bright yellow jacket leaving the International Harbour Masters Association Congress at the Lancaster Hotel today, June 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And looking great at The Royal Academy of Engineering's Awards Dinner in the evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps attended the 60th anniversary celebrations of The Queen's Own Gurkha Logistic Regiment at Gale Barracks in Aldershot today, July 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: I don't think Anne's jacket works well with the rest of the outfit, it seems clunky and out of place somehow.

A more tailored jacket or cardigan would look nice with her dress, or a more fitted dress, skirt, or slacks with the jacket. It's all too much together. The dress may not even need a jacket; looks like it could be worn alone with some nice jewelry or a scarf.

Quite a plain outfit but still nice on Anne nevertheless. Yellow suits her.

She looks lovely in that navy blue and white outfit.

What a dull color for Anne (and for most women).

Hmm. Tobacco brown. I'm not sure if it's the color or the lightweight fabric I'm not liking. Something seems off. On the other hand, it is also classic Princess Anne, so there you are.

I'm not a fan of the colour of Anne's outfit either here. Quite a drab looking outfit for me I'm afraid.

Nice to see Princess Anne beautifully and practically dressed for the job. That is a really nice trouser suit and I liked the blue shirt and deck shoes.

Anne is working her way through the tan and brown section of her closet. Next up: hot pink and purple.

Two different outfits for Princess Anne during engagements on Guernsey today, July 18:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

I like the first outfit the most, it's very pretty and Anne looks elegant.

Was the second outfit worn at a more casual engagement? It's a little boring so not much to write home about but I'm wondering what the event was since she is dressed quite informally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom