Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But soo unattractive, Russo! She could look so much better if she just softened her look. At the very least, she needs to use a conditioner... It could still be .. convenient.
I agree about the conditioner, it looks like fiberglass insulation. She's one of my favorites so yes, I would LOVE to see something convenient and va-VOOM!

How convenient can this be? She could have a nicely styled, short bob, that she could blow dry in minutes. Instead she has an ugly mop of hair, which has to be quite long and take a long time to dry. I suspect she doesn't wash it frequently. It is not becoming and she needs all the help she can get.

That's the part that I find so difficult to understand, Countess. Surely she has all the help she can ask for... She obviously just doesn't ask! I cannot see Anne washing and drying all of that hair of hers without help... and then back-combing it and styling it. No way can she do it herself. Just my opinion..

You are right, she probably has help with it, but for some unknown reason, she clings to this awful, unbecoming and difficult style. Look, she is not attractive, but sometimes she looks very nice and most of the time she looks shop worn. She doesn't seem to care, which is fine. So be it.

Shop worn... Well said, unfortunately. Anne is not attractive and sadly , she does nothing to off-set it. Anne does so much for others, but does not take the time or effort she should for Herself. It really isn't fine.. it is just sad. (I have to wonder just what her mother thinks. Probably has just given up. ha!)

Today, October 26, Princess Anne attended the 20th anniversary of the Royal Naval
submarine HMS Talent's commissioning at HM Naval Base, Devonport, Plymouth. The
royalnavy site has a nice gallery of pics of the event:

** Royal Navy Submariners Meet Princess Royal **

Anne opened the Percy Hedley Conductive Education Centre in Newcastle October 6th.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Much better this time. I like this green colour on Anne. All in all, a nice outfit.

All these cool, hard, dark blues, greens, purples are too strong colours for her, IMO. I wish she would try lighter, warmer and softer colours!

Totally agree with you, emmalisa!! Anything to soften her look. And just think how much younger looking she could be! It boggles my mind.

Anne is the auntie i never had. If i knew her, i would just want to stay home with her, drink hot chocolate n' cuddle up to her..hihi..i luv the outfit, green n' red isn't that extreme, imo..i think it's becoming her.

Anne opened the Percy Hedley Conductive Education Centre in Newcastle October 6th.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2
I like the contrast of the green jacket and mauve/burgundy dress and scarf. It's a unique colour combination.

It looks like (in the 2nd pic) Anne has her boots out again. She looks nice in these colours.

Attending the Hearing Dog of the Year Awards in London, October 11th.

** Pic ** belga gallery

All dressed up in a wrinkled frock. Love her necklace...

The colour and cut of the suit are nice, but the fabric ruins it for me. Is she ever going to get it right? :cool:

Not if she has anything to do with it. She needs help and she really doesn't care, imo. Anne is comfortable with herself wearing her old tried and true clothes... Too bad.

She doesn't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, does she?

She could spend a lot more if she wants to, but it seems she doesn't want to spend it :)

I don't think she gets a very big clothing stipend since they're trying to cut down on spending, and she doesn't have a personal income. I think she does the best she can with what she has.

The ice blue is a fabulous color..... however I agree this type of fabric is not the best. I wish we could see the necklace up close.

I believe she has plenty given in trust by HM. However, she doesn't care and doesn't do it. Which is her choice. Pity for us who wish to look at her in a va-Va-VOOM fashion.

I doubt that Anne could possibly do her hair by herself. She has so much hair and it is kinky and dry-looking. It is obviously back-combed and put up in various buns and updo's. She must have help...and I do not envy her hairdresser!

I doubt that Anne could possibly do her hair by herself. She has so much hair and it is kinky and dry-looking. It is obviously back-combed and put up in various buns and updo's. She must have help...and I do not envy her hairdresser!
You know Udy, everytime Mr. Russo dyes my hair it really makes it settle down. They also pack a conditioner of sorts in the package and it makes it look very healthy and shiney. Would that our Anne would do that with hers!

Oh Indeed, Russo! Would that Anne's hairdresser would just suggest it?? :)

In all her years, Anne has never worn anything even close to vaVaVoom! I doubt very seriously if she will start doing so now. lol. :)

I lost hope too...:ermm: Is she on a strict budget? Does anyone know for sure? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom