Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very nice and she's smiling!

Do my eyes deceive me or does Anne actually look good. And a big smile to boot! Woot!

She looks great. I like the sunglasses. They add a pizazz of sorts.

Anne is rocking it!! Maybe this is a glimpse of the New Anne, Mother of the Bride... :) . Fingers crossed.

Anne is rocking it!! Maybe this is a glimpse of the New Anne, Mother of the Bride... :) . Fingers crossed.

I guess it's only been a side trip, Anne is Anne, she's found the style she feels comfortable with :)

Today she hosted a garden party, wearing an interesting colour combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh good grief!! I spoke too soon. It looks like a bucket of paint spilled on her! And what's with the brown gloves and black accessories?? Her hat certainly doesn't add anything either, other than laughter. But! She IS laughing and looks happy! Oh well, Ice, thanks for the pics of Anne's newest disaster. :)

I guess it's only been a side trip, Anne is Anne, she's found the style she feels comfortable with :)

Today she hosted a garden party, wearing an interesting colour combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Metallic paint smears on a gold dress that is what it looks like- interesting indeed!:eek: Cannot say I am a fan of outfit or the hat!
I think I would like the suit better if it was all the solid gold fabric of the skirt.
That Queen Mother-ish hat needs to go in the dustbin!;)

Last edited:
Oh good grief!! I spoke too soon. It looks like a bucket of paint spilled on her! And what's with the brown gloves and black accessories?? Her hat certainly doesn't add anything either, other than laughter. But! She IS laughing and looks happy! Oh well, Ice, thanks for the pics of Anne's newest disaster. :)

You are most welcome! And I had thought so as well, with that smile she could have nearly worn everything :)

Well, it's fitted and different for Anne, which is nice to see. And I've said (and several others have stated) she has a great body and this outfit fits her much better than I have seen in a while. The colors are a bit odd, but still, love the fact that she's venturing out. And love the fact that we are seeing her smiling.

I think the style is good she does have a great figure. But interesting is a good word for the colours! She seems to go for bold offbeat combinations. I hate the hat....

I think this outfit is outdated and a bit over the top. :rolleyes: The hat looks funny. JMO

She does have a great body. She has no taste in clothes. Mostly, she looks like she is wearing some awful costume. Too bad.

On July 14, Princess Anne as President of Racing Welfare attended an awards
ceremony and dinner at Epsom Downs Racecourse, Epsom Downs.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

And as Patron of the Royal Alfred Seafarers' Society she unveilled a plaque commemorating
her visit to open the ‘Princess Royal Annexe’, a dedicated dementia facility, at the Weston
Acres sheltered housing and residential care centre, Banstead, Surrey, also on July 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** VIDEO - Royal approval for Banstead care home **

Princess Anne today, July 25, at the re-opening the Grand Pier at Marine Parade, Weston-super-Mare,
Somerset. Typical Anne outfit, but I totally dislike the blue gloves in that combination.

** Full view **

Does she ever look in the mirror before she steps out??? This is just one horrible mess from top to bottom.. I'm sorry but there is no excuse for her to look like this.

Aside from the blue gloves, which I agree shouldn't be worn with this outfit, I like the beige and orange combination. The jacket in particular is nice.

Not too bad- a little ill fitted, but nice colors- but the blue gloves have got to go!!

Yes the colours are indeed very complimentary of one another. Hair was also nicely done. Just not certain how the blue gloves fit in.

Overall, not bad, but just like everyone has been saying, the blue gloves have got to disappear.

Do we think that Anne might get a new dress for the wedding of Zara and Mike?

I sincerely hope she dresses better for her only daughter's wedding!! Someone should be stationed at the bottom of the stairs with the ability to march her right back up if the ensemble is way too whacky/outdated/ill fitting. One presumes she has a sense of occasion given her upbringing and the example of her own Mother (with very few gaffes over the years). I think we are ALL a little too casual sometimes for the events of life, weddings & funerals in particular!! Please, Your Royal Highness, be the mother of the bride in an appropriate dress!!!

One can only hope, and a little OT, but I cannot wait to see what Zara wears!

I sincerely hope she dresses better for her only daughter's wedding!! Someone should be stationed at the bottom of the stairs with the ability to march her right back up if the ensemble is way too whacky/outdated/ill fitting.
hehe - this made me chuchle grammas. Just the visual of that happening . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom