Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful colour of blue! A really nice outfit for Anne. The necklace is indeed nice.

The necklace is gorgeous! Too bad I cannot say the same about her outfit and hat.... a little on the bright side, perhaps?
It's not like it's a neon color. It looks like a nice outfit from what I can see of it.

Normally Anne's skin looks rather weathered but in that 2nd pic her skin looks nice.

I must say it's a nice outfit. Love the hat.

Normally Anne's skin looks rather weathered but in that 2nd pic her skin looks nice.
Perhaps she has started a new skin care regime. Her skin does look nice in that photo.

She looks wonderful. That must be a new necklace...aqua or perhaps topaz? The setting looks very modern and appears to be a pearl enhancer, rather than a pendant. I can't see any sparkle on the jewel's frame, so it may just be the simple glory of that blue stone set in white metal of some sort. Mah-v-lous!

I noticed it too. It could be the colour of her outfit makes her skin look glowy, or it could be the (outdoor) lighting, or perhaps shanaz is right and she has started a new regime for her skin.

Princess Anne has attended a graduation of 23 Junior Soldiers at the Army Foundation College in Harrogate, England August 12, 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

:previous:

That's one of the outfits she wore at Ascot 2009, if I remember right. A bit old fashioned, but I like the shape of the hat on her. Pic 2 is a nice shot, btw. Thanks for the pictures, rchat!

Thanks for the link Lumutqueen. Anne does look lovely in the portrait shot.
Quite a comparison to the Queen on her 60th.

I find the dress Anne chose to wore for the birthday portrait an interesting one. It is a lovely colour and she "wears it well", but I would have thought the neckline a little fussy for her. That having said, Anne sometimes wears outfits that are quite frilly/decorative - her taste does seem to pivot between plain & practical & fussy & fancy. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, its more the unpredictable nature of her appearance that I find fascinating.

:previous:I agree and I find she looks simply SMASHING in that frock!

I agree!!! Perfect hair and makeup, what a surprise!

Perfect hair? and smashing in that frock? On the contrary. I find her Brillo pad hair and the dress to be most unbecoming. Compare her outfit to the Queen's... IMHO, the Pr.Royal looks way older than her mother at the same age. She could learn from her HM.

Princess Anne has attended a graduation of 23 Junior Soldiers at the Army Foundation College in Harrogate, England August 12, 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
This is a nice outfit! I like the yellow and blue combination. Lovely hat.

I have to confess I was "in love" with the picture of The Princess Royal and with her! She is a fantastic lady at 60 in her red gown and jewellery in the new photograph; she could well do this for evening functions in the future.

The necklace is from Garrards, any idea whether it is a loan from The Queen or something from the vaults or a new item?

The yellow-blue outfit is very nice! Her purse is pretty, it looks like an irredescent type of material.

Perfect hair? and smashing in that frock? On the contrary. I find her Brillo pad hair and the dress to be most unbecoming. Compare her outfit to the Queen's... IMHO, the Pr.Royal looks way older than her mother at the same age. She could learn from her HM.

Anne has completely different hair than her mother. To me it looks unhealthy, perhaps she can't help it. However, I assume she made the best of it (I for one think she doesn't like it too much to be arranged like this nor to get photographed like this) and to me she looks quite regal. I'm sure with her still so slender figure she looked great in that red dress, hair and make up - well... ;)

Her purse is pretty, it looks like an irredescent type of material.
Yes, that's a good word to describe it. It doesn't just look shiny, it looks irredescent. I agree it's pretty.

Anne looks fantastic, again. Her style seems to be improving lately!
And look . . her gloves actually match her outfit. Yaaay. :clap:

I have to confess I was "in love" with the picture of The Princess Royal and with her! She is a fantastic lady at 60 in her red gown and jewellery in the new photograph; she could well do this for evening functions in the future.

I like how her hair, although unfortunately it still had the bread loaf look:sad:, it wasnt tied into her normal style bun but was a little different.:)

The necklace is from Garrards, any idea whether it is a loan from The Queen or something from the vaults or a new item?
I have to agree with you. She looks so regal in this photo and I can't believe she's 60!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/14/article-1303179-0AC9879A000005DC-131_224x423.jpg

^^
Not very nice comments and moreover I don't agree with her.

I thought Anne looked marvelous! The way the collar flairs out gives a nice effect to it. Those jewels aren't bad either!

The jewels are superb! Sorry, but I have to agree with the writer. Anne just never seems to make an effort... Rather she marches to her own drummer. She is comfortable, and good for her. She could look so much prettier however, if she just gave it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom