Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautiful coat and I hope she wears it again. I would've preferred she wear a different colour scarf. Not liking the lime green colour with the red.

The blood red coat is nice. The color makes it really stand out. She could've done better with another hat though. That awful dark green color does not go with that red.

Apart from the coat (yes, she needed some colour in her life...), the rest looks as boring as always. JMO

I hope she has given it back to him, Lillibetforever ;)?

Princess Anne officially opened Graham Anderson House in Glasgow
on May 18. It's the first rehabilitation centre in Scotland for patients
with head injuries by The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust.
The new unit has been designed to help people regain lost skills and
recover their independence, and has also created around 100 new jobs.

-----> Pic

I'm sure that she has this dress from the 80's, imo it's awful all around, especially the combination of yellow and purple.

Oh dear, this is really ugly, IMO. It must be from the 80's as Melibea pointed out or at least early 90's. Especially the top part is unflattering, not to mention the colors... :eek:

I feel like the theme song from Dynasty or Dallas should be playing when I see her in that outfit! Colorful would be something nice to say about the dress....but the gigantic sleeves..oh my! But if it is a recycle from the 80's or 90's then I continue to be impressed that she can still fit in to it One would hope she would burn this but who know we may see it again in 10 or 20 years!

It's definately a recycled dress as it looks familiar to me. I don't know when she first wore it. It could be from the 80's... knowing Anne. ;)

Oh no, why did she do this to herself? Oh Anne... Put it back in the closet, please!

:ohmy: Oh dear, I'm not used to seeing Anne in such vibrant colors.

Well I don't think it's all that bad and at least she's not wearing her usual drab colours.

I have to say she has a wonderful body, but the dress itself is quite terrible.

Anne seems the kind of no nonsense person who cares not if we like her outfits. In fact, she seems a little scary to me!!!

Can anyone try to find the first time she wore this dress (if she did)? I've been looking in getty but to no avail

I don't like the shiny fabric and the colours are too garrish for Anne's complexion.

I like the green and red together even if it looks a bit Christmas-like.

She looks quite jolly on this engagement, particularly in pic 2. Wonder what the joke was?

I don't like the color very much...makes me queasy.
But it's a step higher than the outfit she wore at King Constantine's birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom