Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia: April 2011 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Who is exactly this lady? She is very pretty. How old is she?
Thanks

Thanks

She's Princess Ameerah al-Taweel, wife of Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia. I believe she's in her early twenties, but I could be wrong.

Sonjapearl said:
She's Princess Ameerah al-Taweel, wife of Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia. I believe she's in her early twenties, but I could be wrong.

Thanks. She seems very independant for her country.

I meant this one :

Twitter

she mentioned she had hair cut !
i like that pink dress :)
i think she looks much better when she wears abayas
i don't like much her whit western clothing they make her look kinda old
is there photos of her new hair cut , hope she didn't cut her hair short

she was born 1983 , so i think she is 28

Last edited:
Thanks

She is a Saudi princess :) her name is Ameerah which means princess, so princess in Arabic means Ameerah. she is in her late 20s :D she is so beautiful.

When Princess Ameerah first started to appear in public, her outfits were a bit tacky to my taste, she seemed to be trying so hard. The big hair style and old hair up do's did her no good either. She has seemed to found her style now, dresses much nicer and much younger, her hairstyles also have seemed to change quite a bit to the nicer.

Dazzling,I agree with all what you have said.I find some of her older looks extravagant.
Now she looks much more elegant.
Anyway,she is a stuning woman,it's always a pleasure to see her

I meant this one :

Twitter

she mentioned she had hair cut !
OH!!thanks xavi that's lovely pic.
I like the caftan she should wore alot of our caftans:flowers:

from what I see and as Marrakech citizen I can tell she is in the front of the King Palace I wonder if Mohammed VI invite them to stay there during their visit?

When Princess Ameerah first started to appear in public, her outfits were a bit tacky to my taste, she seemed to be trying so hard. The big hair style and old hair up do's did her no good either. She has seemed to found her style now, dresses much nicer and much younger, her hairstyles also have seemed to change quite a bit to the nicer.

I agree with you. It seems now that she knows exactly what she wants to wear and what she likes. She is young and beautiful, it's good that the concerned about her appearance. :flowers:

i don't like the cut of the dress the color is too much on her also.
i like her hair and the bag.

I don't like the fabric, velvet isn't it? It makes her look older indeed. But Ameerah herself looks ravishing, as always!

fascinating dress at charity gala in DOHA :

Twitter

What a horrible combination between the colors :ohmy: :eek: the dress is ugly, I did not like the cut, neither the horrible colors. Her hair is beautiful and I like her earrings. Mooza's outfit is horrible too, she is like a batman but the difference is the white color. Bad taste for both of them in these outfits. :flowers:

It is a strange combination of colors but it's an interesting dress.

I love the velvet dress- interesting cut, I know velvet is hard to photograph with flash photography whenever its two-toned, so that may account why the color looks off a bit~

fascinating dress at charity gala in DOHA :

Twitter
I think I like the dress and I must be the only one:D
her hair looks fantastic.

Beautiful indeed, but it's definetly not a Abbaya. The work of buttons and embroideries is a specificity for Moroccan caftans. The same for the dress worn in Marrakesh.
Twitter

I guess both of them were gifts or bought from Mooccan designers.
indeed the dress isn't Abaya it's what we call it in Morocco Draaya I see she did some shopping in Marrakech.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it too! It looks very soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom