Princess Aimée's Fashion and Style: April 2007 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that outfit! Very elegant cut and very lovely colour!
She definitely has a classic and elegant style! :flowers:

Others have said it, but her style really does remind me of Jackie Kennedy. Very classic and elegant.

I've never seen the entire baptism dress...very simple, clean, elegant lines...if that's considered matronly, then I like matronly. ;)

On television it was said that the designer of Aimee's outfit was Lidy de Joode, who also designed her weddingdress.

If I wouldn't have a Yellow-phobia ;) I'd love Aimée's look!
It again it very Jacky O. and really elegant.

I agree with dazzling about the hairdo. Would have been nice to see her with a ponytail or another updo hairdo.

I like Aime's style because I like classic clothes. And this style suits her perfectly.

On television it was said that the designer of Aimee's outfit was Lidy de Joode, who also designed her weddingdress.

You can tell by the cut and fabric that it's Lidy de Joode, so is her baptism dress IMO. It's a shame we can't find anything about the designer.

wow this is a verstylish woman I've seen too little of! I really like her style, and I like almost all her outfits! She is pretty too! Her look when her daughter was baptised was stunning!! :wub:

I have just looked at this thread for the first time. Aimee seems to have a great classic style. I loved the baptism dress.

She overdoes it a bit imho. Off all the seven Dutch princesses she seems to be the one that likes "playing princess" the most. She always tries to look like Jacky O.and it makes her look quite arrogant. She could do with dressing a bit younger, she's only 30.

Arrogant??
Are there any pictures of her before her marriage where she's dressing totally different than she is now?

Maybe that's just her style.

I don't think there are any foto's from her before she knew Prince Floris. I'm sure she does not look like Jacky O. in her private time, but in public she always seems to want to outshine the entire DRF.

I do love Aimee. Her style is definately more refined than the other princesses. Most of them seem to lean toward the flamboyant (although I love them all!). She seems to keep things simple and that I can relate to.

I bet it's just her style, some people just love to look classic (I can relate to that totally, btw) and they don't do that to outshine others, but just because they feel comfortable looking at their best. Personally I love Aimée for not participating in the 'who's wearing the weirdest costume this time?' competition that seems to be going on in the DRF from time to time. The princesses are all lovely, but dress wise...ahem. :rolleyes:

Nice ensemble, but it makes her look like she is in her forties.

I agree about the purse. What I could see of the skirt seems to be an interesting fabric...

I like this outfit, but agree on the purse. It seldom look good with a purse in the same fabric as the outfit when the fabric is like this. But other than that she look good! :)

The second shot is very and very nice. She has a very kind smile.)))

Yes, very nice dress :)
Suits her well. Princess Aimee looks fanatstic pregnant.

And tomorrow we are going to see another outfit. :D

Does anyone have an unwatermarked large photo of Aimee at the 2007 Queensday? I'm trying to find a nice, large photo of her in the white coat/black dress ensemble.

Does anyone have an unwatermarked large photo of Aimee at the 2007 Queensday? I'm trying to find a nice, large photo of her in the white coat/black dress ensemble.

Have you check the thread from Queensday 07?
And yes that was a beautiful outfit, she was pregnant at that time aswell.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom