Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the bun as much as I am not so fond of the loose hairlock. I guess it's styled that way for playfulness and to not make it too severe, but loose locks like that always kind of bother me.
For it makes a messy picture in my eyes.

I don't mind the bun as much as I am not so fond of the loose hairlock. I guess it's styled that way for playfulness and to not make it too severe, but loose locks like that always kind of bother me.
For it makes a messy picture in my eyes.

I'd love to see her wear her natural hair.

I am mostly unaware of the status of British brands ..but I have heard of M&S a little.'

It's cute though..and trousers!

LaRae

I really like her outfit, I know some folks don't like the neutrals or monochromatic style but I think it suits her.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice outfit. I like the messy bun too. I can never get my hair to look like that. Far too thick hair for it to be like that. The worst thing is that this generally takes quite some effort lmao.

Relaxed about the Trousers...because

A] She's not Royal [yet]
B] Because its appropriate 'for the gig', being Brixton on a BITTERLY cold day..

I wouldn't be worried about them even if they were already married. They seem appropriate for the venue.

LaRae

The Smythe coat is now sold out.

Seems like she already owned this coat? I saw a pic of her wearing a salt/pepper of the same coat previously.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like she already owned this coat? I saw a pic of her wearing a salt/pepper of the same coat previously.

LaRae

I checked as soon as I saw this coat and thought it was possibly a Smythe. It's not the same one as the one she was photographed in before. The color of the coat and the buttons are different. Still no repeats on the wool coats.

I like the coat and scarf. I also applaud the wearing of trousers on a bitterly cold day. And, all British brands, which is great!

I checked as soon as I saw this coat and thought it was possibly a Smythe. It's not the same one as the one she was photographed in before. The color of the coat and the buttons are different. Still no repeats on the wool coats.

I have a feeling she has a closet full of coats!

LaRae

I don’t like it. Her coats always look too big for her.

I don’t like it. Her coats always look too big for her.

Out of curiosity, do you like anything about her or that she's worn?

BTW, her coats fit her fine. She's worn once that aren't even remotely bulky either due to layering up.

I don't think it looks too big..seems to fit her well. I wouldn't want a skin tight coat.

LaRae

Are pants (trousers) not supposed to be worn for engagements like these?

I have a feeling she has a closet full of coats!

In our climate she will have need of them, as her sister-in-law [to be] has...

Are pants (trousers) not supposed to be worn for engagements like these?

Typically ladies in the BRF don't wear pants/trousers to formal engagements UNLESS it's a sporty type of event (we've seen Kate wearing pants at these types of events).

LaRae

Typically ladies in the BRF don't wear pants/trousers to formal engagements UNLESS it's a sporty type of event (we've seen Kate wearing pants at these types of events).

LaRae

What about informal engagements? ?

^ It isn't COMPULSORY to like her, or what she wears, you know ?

It's perfect for today's engagement IMO as Harry is dressed in more casual wear too.

^ It isn't COMPULSORY to like her, or what she wears, you know ?

Which one? Because you know there is that going on for every royal lady. :lol: It's just more annoying when there are posters going into posts about people you know they hate every time something happens and just to offer unsubstantiated and odd criticisms.

Although, I believe I was the first to comment on how much I hate brown when the Sandringham pictures came out. :lol:

Last edited:
The neutrality and simplicity of this outfit really resonate with me. She makes it look chic and effortless. Also love that she wore proper trousers vs. skinny jeans. Harry has never looked better either!

The neutrality and simplicity of this outfit really resonate with me. She makes it look chic and effortless. Also love that she wore proper trousers vs. skinny jeans. Harry has never looked better either!

I really like the pants and sweater. The coat is good, but I prefer the Smythe coat she has worn previously. I'm not big on the bulky scarves, but I live in much warmer climate and will probably not survive in Canada or London during winter. :lol:

Which one? Because you know there is that going on for every royal lady. :lol: It's just more annoying when there are posters going into posts about people you know they hate every time something happens and just to offer unsubstantiated and odd criticisms.

Although, I believe I was the first to comment on how much I hate brown when the Sandringham pictures came out. :lol:

I dislike rusty browns, too, but I have to admit that it worked for her at Sandringham. I admire that she has managed to look like she's not trying too hard by going over the top with color/style (OK, the engagement dress notwithstanding price-wise)

I have only now seen her trousers, or, as we call it in Dutch, a pantalon.
They look very chic!

Smythe is actually a Canadian clothing line. So far Maegan has worn coats from three different Canadian companies!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom