Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love her casual style and her Rachel Zane wardrobe on Suits.

Let’s see how she will develop her royal wardrobe. I’m looking forward to it!

Will be interesting to see what she's wearing at the photo call and interview today!

LaRae

Will be interesting to see what she's wearing at the photo call and interview today!

LaRae

I've heard that it's going to be in the garden at Kensington Palace, so hopefully something warm ;)

Ah yeah if it's outside they'll need to take the weather into account.

LaRae

Reports that she will be wearing a Canadian label for the photocall...

Honestly not a fan of the coat. I would of liked something more fitted/structured.

I'm hoping the dress we will see during the interview.

LaRae

I don't do fashion and clothing at all but the two main things I have heard about the coat is that it Canadian and it is white - to fit in with the 'white garden' that they had the photocall - so to me it is wonderful :flowers:

Meghan was wearing a white coat by Line the Label and a dress by PAROSH

The white coat is lovely. I'm hoping we get photos of the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speculative posts and comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

I think a couple of the photos are a little unfortunate. The coat looked lovely on the video feed.
How tall is she ? She was wearing some high heels and still looks quite tiny.

IIRC she's around 5'5 Harry is 6'2

LaRae

Meghan is listed as 5' 7", which could be off by a bit. With heels she is brought up past Harry's shoulders to his ears. Compare with how much shorter she was wearing flats and walking next to Harry at the Invictus Games in September.

I like what we can see of the green dress in the interview. Restrained and elegant.

Her engagement outfit is very elegant and beautiful. The coat and green dress are fantastic. Great shoes as well.

Last edited:
I didn’t like the coat as I don’t think it really flatters her, but from what I could see, the dress underneath was very pretty and a classic design.

Very elegant, good outfit. A great start to her journey and life as a future Duchess.

And I'm so glad she didn't wear these blasted panty hoses.

Very nice, I do like it. LOVE the color!

LaRae

The belt on the coat looked like it moved or something. She looked nice though. My favorite thing is her smile

I love that coat! But I think the bow on the dress (which I also really like) made it look a bit bulky. Still, she looked lovely!

I am not crazy about her outfit: the coat is pretty but white should be reserved for the wedding day! Queen Letizia also wore white for the engagement announcement. I just don't understand it. Her heels (too high!) and posture were too"Hollywood" (e.g. Photo) and the hair distracting. The dress' colour was very nice but it was sleeveless. Her body language was slightly patronizing toward Prince Harry. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard anyone say white was only for a wedding day before. I guess a lot of my summer wardrobe is wrong,?

I am not crazy about her outfit: the coat is pretty but white should be reserved for the wedding day! Queen Letizia also wore white for the engagement announcement. I just don't understand it. Her heels (too high!) and posture were too"Hollywood" (e.g. Photo) and the hair distracting. The dress' colour was very nice but it was sleeveless. Her body language was slightly patronizing toward Prince Harry. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh!

I noticed her posture right off the bat in viewing pictures of her today with Harry, that so called Hollywood pose if not something that should be done with Harry. That pose of sticking out the chest is for those on the red carpet who are trying to impress Hollywood and the media. I hope someone points that out to her so that it is not done in the future. Other then that, a great day for Harry and Meghan and they are most certainly in love.......boy does he eyes light up when he sees her....:lol:

I noticed her posture right off the bat in viewing pictures of her today with Harry, that so called Hollywood pose if not something that should be done with Harry. That pose of sticking out the chest is for those on the red carpet who are trying to impress Hollywood and the media. I hope someone points that out to her so that it is not done in the future. Other then that, a great day for Harry and Meghan and they are most certainly in love.......boy does he eyes light up when he sees her....:lol:

If you didn't catch it....the reason for that odd pose is that she was in the middle of turning around (the video shows it) and she only had weight on one foot (if you look closer at the pic you can see from her feet too, that she's in the middle of a turn).

The media just likes to use these awkward poses.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom