Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: Nov 2004 - Nov 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia yesterday. I like this hairdo and the little flowers are lovely
Back (originally posted by lantash)
Side (Hola)
I really like this hairstyle. The bun is beautiful and the clips are subtle, yet elegant.

she seems to have decided to let her hair grow abit recently and is getting rid of the side bang. i think it is best when she curls it slightly like she has done recently

Letizia seems to cut her hair. on Pascua Militar 2008 there are new pictures of her.
i think she looked more beautiful with longer hair.

Letizia seems to cut her hair. on Pascua Militar 2008 there are new pictures of her.
i think she looked more beautiful with longer hair.

Here are the pictures

Side view -- Front view (anp)
Im not a fan of the new hair cut, prefer it abit longer.I also think it makes her look abit older than her age.

Although I absolutely love her with long hair, I think her new hairstyle looks very good on her. It makes her look younger and her hair is better styled. Great!

I am not too fond of the new haircut because it's just cut and blah with those bangs still hanging in Letizia's face and won't give many options to do a nice styling such as curls or a bun. I hope she does not think short hair = no styling necessary because short hair will need as much styling as long hair. Another poster said that it makes her look older than her age, I agree, and I think the short hair does not do her any favours because it puts too much emphasis on her facial features. But at least she tried something different. Seems that the changes her pregnancies brought along destroyed her once so beautiful hair.

Ah, what did she do? I loved her hair the way she had it (to her shoulders and bangs).
I know, the bob cut is in style and trend right now, but I don't know what to think about Letizia's new hairdo.
I'm not too fond of it yet. In a way it makes her look older... (like mentioned before):ermm:

Here are the pictures

Side view -- Front view (anp)
Im not a fan of the new hair cut, prefer it abit longer.I also think it makes her look abit older than her age.

From what I can see, her new "do" doesn't look too bad. Besides change is always a good thing and it sems her hair grows pretty fast so I'm sure by late spring Letizia's hair will be much much longer.

Her gown is beautiful (though the hem is a tad too long. It should have been shorten at least a cm or two), and the color is somewhat unusal. I like it.

:)

I and I think the short hair does not do her any favours because it puts too much emphasis on her facial features. .

Letizia's mouth and eyes are absolutely beautiful so ... although short hair emphasis her strong nose, also emphasis these beautiful facial features in the Letizia's face.;)
I like short hair but not when it is just out of the hairdresser's, i like it more natural( let´s see in the nexts events)and i think that short hair is the best option for a thin woman with a not big face.

Letizia's mouth and eyes are absolutely beautiful so ... although short hair emphasis her strong nose, also emphasis these beautiful facial features in the Letizia's face.;)
I like short hair but not when it is just out of the hairdresser's, i like it more natural( let´s see in the nexts events)and i think that short hair is the best option for a thin woman with a not big face.

Yep I thought of her nose & chin ... her facial features can be very hard or even look gauntly therefore I don't think a sharp short cut is the right thing for her. She looks best when making use of variety like curls etc which make her look softer but that's a bit difficult with such short hair.

The hair reminds me a little of Princess Mathilde's hair. Oddly enough I do not recall many saying that Mathilde's hair is ever boring or blah! I think some are expecting too much from a couple of these princesses and Letizia being one of them. What matters is that she is happy with her hair and overall look. I must admit I was surprised to see she cut it so soon after her hair started to grow some but it is obvious to me that she must have preferred something about her shorter hair and went back to it. But this time the edges seem different to me, softer. I applaud the fact that she is trying different things. Something I rarely have the courage for, especially when it comes to my hair.

This bob is in fashion it reminds me the one Mary did last year! I didn't like it al all and I don't like it on Letizia's although it makes her face looks mucht more full! But I don't like the bob at all it makes her look really older than she is, I love her long hair and she could do muccht more things with longer hair than now (curls, pull it back etc)

i like her with ponytail, she looks so fresh and young. with such short haircut she looks much older .
i agree with the opinion that Leti looks like Mathilda of Belgium now. and its not good i think:ermm:
yes, she's trying something new to her and that's significant. lets wait after some month her hair become longer.:flowers:

A bob in general is not bad but it always remains the question whether it suits a specific person or not. What might look good on Mathilde must not look good on Letizia and vice versa. Both woman have a comletely different figure and facial structure. I find that in recent months Letizia has often worn clothing or stylings that are fashionable and look good, but unfortunately not on her. She is too skinny to wear certain outfits or stylings and I believe she or whoever is advising her does not do her any favours. This bob makes her look gauntly and old, she's only 35, remember. If anyone told me that she's in her mid fourties I would not question that statement. She now looks incredibly dowdy for her age and it's hard to believe that we are talking about the same woman when looking at this picture from 2004 (thanks to Lady Finn)
:: KORPAPRESS .. 'RR109980.jpg' ::
Usually in the beginning there is an more or less ordinary girl, blending in with thousands of other nobody girls, suddenly meeting a prince and then being transformed into a somebody, a role model, a princess - unfortunately with Letizia, it's exactly the other way around.

In a way the length of her hair isn't convincing me.
I would like it better if it was a bit shorter!
A "real" bob. ;) I guess that would look great on Letizia! A bit shorter then she has it now. I think it would not look as shapeless then.
This length: http://www.bsw.de/content/bsw/club_welt/022007/images/clubwelt_mode_frisuren.jpg
Well, but this would have been a very radical change then. ;)
Nice bob, but not everyone can have it ;)

Remind me does she ever wore a hat? I don't remember.

nice question... never saw her in hat. :ermm:

I think she just trying new looks but she needs to find the best look of hers as soon as possible because its high-time.

I haven't seen her wearing hat too. Why not? Hat would suit her I think she has a very beautiful face.

I like this new cut better than the one that she showed off in September, I think it was around then. She has such a small face so keeping the hair shorter does make her face look fuller.

Her new hairstyle is just gorgeous. I love her new style. She looks so beautiful.

Letizia's Hairdo today:
Front View
ANP

Actually I think that this kind of hairdo looked better in side views! In the front view it looks a bit overwhelming.
Not really bad and not really good.
But the hairdo makes Letizia looks fresh and I always love to see changes.
Anyway.. short hair and curls don't really work, IMO. Though, as I already said, the side view looked nice!

Yes, this way is much better!

I wonder how she will look in this hair-cut with tiara?

Loved the new style, this really suits her when its curly still not to fond of it straight. I thought the ends being curly were nice, front view made her face look fuller and softer. This is a style I wouldnt mind to see on her often, its fun and nice

The new hairstyle makes her look much older then she is!
Not very flattering.
And I didn't like it with the curls!
It was too much. It looked so strange in front views. :eek:

I hope it will grow back soon!

I think this new hair style fits for the princess very well.
A lovely photo from today:
Hola

Hola
It still does not really convince me. In a way it makes her look really "informal" and ... nothing special in a way..
I liked the curls-version better. Her hair looked beautifully styled then and really fresh.

I wonder how the hairstyle would look if she refreshed the bangs. :rolleyes:
I guess it would look very fresh and stylish. I would try it out. ;)

I think that bangs would make her look too much like Katie Holmes!

Hola

Her new hair cut looks great if done the way it is in the picture, really suits her well. Prefer it than done straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom