Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that the brooch was made by Leonor at her school. If this is true, Letizia must be very proud of her daughter's work that she wore it to a very public affair.

Any mother would have done the same, isn´t it?. It's a nice detail:wub:

the brooch is made by Leonor - its cute. :wub:

That's a nice gesture and the brooch looks good for what a 2 year old is able to do. I wonder whether the application on the green dress she wore at the fashion show was done by Leonor too, it looked quite simple and do-it-yourself.

Espadrilles matched Crown Princess Letizia's relaxed summer look well. I think that espadrilles can be viewed as the comfortable type of summer shoes.

Leonor did not do the brooch, it was a joke of a journalist.:lol:

Well, it does not matter who has made this flower plastic-looking brooch. Personally I think that this brooch did not match gorgeous chandelier earrings at all.

Leonor did not do the brooch, it was a joke of a journalist.:lol:
Now----small wonder that I have no respect for journalists-- quite a low-class thing to do -- in my opinion that journalist should get a life as he/she certainly doesn't have an acceptable one now. Not a joke in good taste at all! If the journalist was my child, I would be ashamed.

That's a nice gesture and the brooch looks good for what a 2 year old is able to do. I wonder whether the application on the green dress she wore at the fashion show was done by Leonor too, it looked quite simple and do-it-yourself.

ROTFL.........Where is the photo of the event you are referring to?? The one of the green dress...............lol

:eek: I wonder how was she able to walk on those stripper shoes, she's a Princess, she shouln'd wore those kind of ugly and chip looking shoes, she is petite and I don't think she would be able to live in 5 inches heels all her life.

Well, it does not matter who has made this flower plastic-looking brooch. Personally I think that this brooch did not match gorgeous chandelier earrings at all.

I'm not too sure that they go together myself. But I do love each item individually, and surprise even myself by liking the shoes to!!!

ROTFL.........Where is the photo of the event you are referring to?? The one of the green dress...............lol

La semana más colorida de la Princesa

There is some strangelooking plastic thing on her dress - if it was done by her child it's a nice gesture - same goes for the yellow plastic flower - but if not it's just plain cheap looking.

The shoes might be in fashion and lot of women wear them but I find them highly unsuitable for a princess and a future queen. They give her the Victoria Beckham or Britney Spears or Eva Longoria celebrity look - what's next, a bigger cup size?

Letizia wearing huge Sunglasses

ANP Beeldbank

She placed the glasses a little too high on her nose.
If you wear such big glasses you have to wear them a little more down on your nose, so they don't overwhelm the upper part of your face.

Letizia wearing huge Sunglasses

ANP Beeldbank

She placed the glasses a little too high on her nose.
If you wear such big glasses you have to wear them a little more down on your nose, so they don't overwhelm the upper part of your face.

Im a fan of over sized sun glasses. Loved them on Letizia, even though they seem big for her face they suit her in away & why should they be perfect? Looks fun IMO:D
Thanks for posting

Im a fan of over sized sun glasses. Loved them on Letizia, even though they seem big for her face they suit her in away & why should they be perfect? Looks fun IMO:D
Thanks for posting
I also like the oversized sun glasses -- Jackie Kennedy look. Jackie also didn't care what people thought of her clothes, and believe me she was given quite a bit of criticism in her day -- people tend to forget all that once she died.

Whats hapen with Letizia's face? Very strange smile, eyes, cheeks :ermm: Not really good botox?

Her face does look different / strange, no wrinkles etc and I wouldn't be surprised if she used botox. And why not, she wouldn't be the first royal to do so. I believe that almost any woman between 30 and 50+ who is being scrutinized by the cameras day in day out, be it a celebrity or royal, uses botox or has similar refresher treatments in order to look good or younger. Queen Beatrix is one who clearly does without but I am not sure about the rest.

Whats hapen with Letizia's face? Very strange smile, eyes, cheeks :ermm: Not really good botox?

What happen with Letizia´s face? I see pictures but I don´t see something strange in her face:ermm:

La semana más colorida de la Princesa

There is some strangelooking plastic thing on her dress - if it was done by her child it's a nice gesture - same goes for the yellow plastic flower - but if not it's just plain cheap looking.

The shoes might be in fashion and lot of women wear them but I find them highly unsuitable for a princess and a future queen. They give her the Victoria Beckham or Britney Spears or Eva Longoria celebrity look - what's next, a bigger cup size?

Thanks DOM. It is true someone else could get away with these ornaments but being in the public eye and being constantly scrutinized, should make someone more careful.
I agree with the shoes. Since she got engaged she has been wearing such high heels to look a bit taller next to Felipe. These sandals are plain ugly and I do not care how much they cost.

Her shoes are horrible and the sunglasses way too big. They make her look funny. Not a good choice. I do like the dress and the skirt/blouse she wore yesterday. I'm not too fond of the capris pants and the shoes.

About Letizia´s black gladiator shoes, apparently they are from Armand Basi too, like the dress.
Daily Candy

July 30 - These shoes must be an improvement to those who didnt like the gladiator shoes :rolleyes:

Picture

July 30 - These shoes must be an improvement to those who didnt like the gladiator shoes :rolleyes:

Picture

The shoes are an improvement but the dress is see through..........Beautiful dress but I do not like the peek a boo look......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom