Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say about Princess Diana's daytime outfits partly.
I may say only one, I like both her clothes and the shoes as well.
I thought she loved Dior's clothes, especially a Lady Dior bag.

I am agree with you zubiaur. her shoes are very beautiful in last two pix.

thanks a lot monic , the pics in Pakistan are great I was looking for them

Thanks maryamj.I like specially the photos of Diana in pink,and that in red she is in Venice:flowers:

Yes, I agree with ZUBIAUR. She always looked fantastic in black. That was a nice color on her. It added her more charm and attractiveness. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Maybe try to reload the page, monic. This often works for Getty images.

Thank you very much, The Truth and maryamj. I reloaded the page and now it works fine!
Thanks for your help, guys.

maryamj said:
These are one of her best costumes, I think.
The first coat is just lovely - it seems to be so soft ...
The second one is typical of her - such a simple coat and such a fancy, eye - catching hat... Typical of an English lady...
The last costume is very modest and at the same time Di looks so adorable...
Thanks, maryamj - you do a great job here!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx much for all your wonderfull pics..love them...greetings
nylonluva

At the beguinning of her marriage,she dressed worse than in the 90´s,but
she was beautiful too:flowers:

At the beguinning of her marriage,she dressed worse than in the 90´s,but
she was beautiful too:flowers:
I think I was a matter of fashion at that time and the royal etiquette. Maybe I'm wrong but I think she put on what she had to when she had already been connected with Charles and finally became his wife.

maryamj said:
Nevertheless, I do like her style and the costumes that Maryamj sent although I may not like the tights in the forth picture.
But the last one is fine - the white color makes her look outstanding. And so does the jewellery which is delicate ...:flowers:

It was clear that Princess Diana loved hats and they loved her back.
The third photo of Diana's hat is very lovely!

I do like all the picts - it's the first time I've seen the first one. Splendid...
Her costume in Pakistan is really adorable. I just like the whiteness of the outfit, the scarf and the shoes. As to the hats, she knew what to put on her head.... Really amazing designs - thank you very much - ZUBIAUR!:flowers:

Some other daily outfits Di used to wear:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/1055/Single.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/1055/Hrhdi2.jpg
I like specially these pics.I really think Diana was specially radiant in red and I love the last outfit and the nice Lady Dior bag :flowers:Thanks monic for your great work

entourage and friends, your works were wondrefull.thank you a lot- ZUBIAUR and monic

:previous:

Yes, thats really a lovely cover of her :flowers:

thanks sereta. she is very excelent in this pic. she has a beautiful hat.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom