Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I love the last outfit you posted ZUBIAUR! Wow - this pict is so rare and astonishing! I'm not surprised Charles could'nt stop looking at the outfit and his pretty wife....

That's an excellent photo of Di and one of the best I've ever seen. There's nothing I would dislike here... The gorgous dress mixed with white pearls gives a colossal effect... Let alone the shoes!

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

:flowers:
I love the shoes of first pic and the red outfit of the second pic,specially....as I like all the pics you posted,dear monic.She had excellent taste in dressing and in choosing shoes:flowers:

Diana could always look so put together and easily classic, today's princesses seem to lack her simplicity of style. She always managed to appear unfussy.

Diana could always look so put together and easily classic, today's princesses seem to lack her simplicity of style. She always managed to appear unfussy.
The same came to my mind not once.... Di always looked so delicate and up to date and I have a feeling it's difficult for today's royals to equalise with her impeccability of style...

That's a necklace Diana's wearing, it's costume jewelry.:)

Thanks for providing all the pictures everyone. Diana had such an inate sense of fashion. She pretty much always got it right.

I agree with Zubiaur, about the dresses: elegant, romantic and stylish.
I think I've said it before but blue is a great color on her.

Agree, her taste in jewelry was fantastic. I love the lilac dress and I adore the pearl necklace! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom