The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 10:50 PM
Nobility

I also thought Alexandra’s hair was styled very nicely. It appears to be darker recently as well.

Old 11-20-2019, 06:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Beatrice at the National Day gala this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Beatrice looked lovely but her dress was nothing special. She has worn better in the past. Tatiana looked like she was channeling Elvira which is a shame because she looked so good earlier in the day. Someone needs to tell her Halloween was last month.

Old 11-20-2019, 07:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marlboro View Post
Beatrice looked lovely but her dress was nothing special. She has worn better in the past. Tatiana looked like she was channeling Elvira which is a shame because she looked so good earlier in the day. Someone needs to tell her Halloween was last month.
Tatiana was not there. I think the woman dressed in black is Charlene’s sister in law (the wife of Sean).
Old 11-27-2019, 06:16 AM
Administrator

Tatiana at the launch of 'Alice Naylor-Leyland' at Mark's Club in London yesterday, November 26:

** Full view **
Old 11-29-2019, 04:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pauline, Camille and Marie last night, as celebrated the second anniversary of the Besafemonaco

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKh8NHYW...name=4096x4096
Old 11-29-2019, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Marie is one of the worst dressed persons I've seen. Ugly dress and absolutely unsuitable boots for her body. Catastrophic
Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Pauline, Camille and Marie last night, as celebrated the second anniversary of the Besafemonaco

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKh8NHYW...name=4096x4096
Old 11-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Ouch! That's a bit harsh. I can think of many, many people who are *much* more worsely dressed than Marie.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-30-2019, 01:51 AM
Heir Apparent

If course, this is the reason I said "one of the worst dressed" and not " the worst dressed"
Marie is beautiful, she has fully the possibiliy to dress well by choosing the correct outfits, but she doesn't. Of course they are million of people dressed badly, but is more surprising from a young pretty rich lady with full access to fashion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Ouch! That's a bit harsh. I can think of many, many people who are *much* more worsely dressed than Marie.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:05 AM
Royal Highness

I think Marie wears what she likes like everyone else. Is she rich I thought I read that she works.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I think Marie is one of the worst dressed persons I've seen. Ugly dress and absolutely unsuitable boots for her body. Catastrophic
The ankle boots do nothing for her outfit but to be fair Camille and Pauline are wearing them too ,there may have been a boots theme going on
Old 11-30-2019, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The ankle boots do nothing for her outfit but to be fair Camille and Pauline are wearing them too ,there may have been a boots theme going on
It is hot fashionable. All the goals in the Pic are wearing but it is pretty only to Pauline and maybe to Camille .
Old 11-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess carmen View Post
I think Marie wears what she likes like everyone else. Is she rich I thought I read that she works.

She has had a great job working for PR for the Hotel de Paris for years. Her income is now supplemented of course by her husband's trust fund.

She is a stunning, voluptuous young woman who wears clothes more suited to very thin , perhaps taller women.

If she learns how to dress her body type she will be fine.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough" Sir Sidney Poitier
1927-2022
Old 11-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
She has had a great job working for PR for the Hotel de Paris for years. Her income is now supplemented of course by her husband's trust fund.

She is a stunning, voluptuous young woman who wears clothes more suited to very thin , perhaps taller women.

If she learns how to dress her body type she will be fine.
Agree!!! Ankle boots don´t do no favour to anyone's figure, let alone women with a petite and voluptous figure as you say Moonmaiden. It was her first time in such public exposure and, with time, she'll figure out what works best for her… just give her time…
Old 11-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
If course, this is the reason I said "one of the worst dressed" and not " the worst dressed"
Marie is beautiful, she has fully the possibiliy to dress well by choosing the correct outfits, but she doesn't. Of course they are million of people dressed badly, but is more surprising from a young pretty rich lady with full access to fashion.
I realise that; but "ugly" and "catastrophic" are a bit strong words to use, don't you think? We all have different opinions and are free to voice them; but there are kinder ways of saying so!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I realise that; but "ugly" and "catastrophic" are a bit strong words to use, don't you think? We all have different opinions and are free to voice them; but there are kinder ways of saying so!
You might be right. Nevertheless both my comments were not for Marie but for the dress ans the outfits. I would never use these words for a person, but for a dress why not. It's just an opinion.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.