Jordanian Royals in Traditional Dress Part 1: May 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
i don't like haya's costume either, still she looks beautiful, and is that her handwriting?

i like that photo, thanks xavi83:flowers: for me it looks perfect, i like the earrings and the necklace :), but for the bracelets hmmm, they reminded me of hercules, but queen noor in that photo still looks just perfect.

this is the first time I see it, thanks salma

this is the first time I see it, thanks salma

Welcome Xavi:flowers: This photosession was taken in Wadi Rum in 1996. I love all pics taken this day and her thoub is beautiful.

Queen Rania tends to lean too much toward American women. She does adopt the american way of thinking in many of her strategies, speeches and conforms to them a bit too much. I don't know if it is such a good thing, after a while everyhting just becomes too plain, in my opinion.
On youtube for example, she wants everyone to see that arabs are the same as americans or whatnot, we are all different, it is good to be different. As long as we all accept each other it is perfect.

very well said lillas,I agree with everything you said in you're post,I have the feeling sometime that she badly want to be a copy of american woman:ermm:

I liked Noor's traditional dress posted above,the light red/pink one(while she had a shooting).Noor looked so fresh and relaxed in that photo!

Haya looks very sweet as always.And the combination of red & black makes this dress very impressive.

Thank you shrifia :)! glad there is someone else who shares the same point of view. We are what we are god created us different for a purpose, if he wanted all to be the same, he would have done so!
Queen Rania wants to show that she is a "modern" woman, no problem than starting by Jordanian basis and forward would maybe be more fit, not ignoring all for american "modern". The public won't follow anyway, it has been proven that the public tends to follow their own beleives and it is rare that they accept an unknown mentality! Not all Jordanians want to feel "modern".

It's so funny to see that Sumaya princess with that awful dress and the gorgeous Chanel bag....lol

I like her dress, Princess Alia Tabaa has similar dress.

I really liked Alia Tabaa's dress.It's so regal!

Thank you Turkish delight; she looks great in 1,4 and 5

Princess Haya wear thoubs usually. She looks great. Thank´s Turkish!

I liked Pr.Haya's 4th and 5th dress.She looked great.On the contrary,I didn't like Rania's last dress.

She looks cute,but still:it's too pink for me.

I totally agree.Princess Haya is glowing in the above photos :flowers:
Is the black/silver dress considered traditional?

That's what I also thought from the beginning.It would be nice if someone could find a better photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom