Jordanian Royals in Traditional Dress Part 1: May 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Noor wore many thoubs.

:previous:
that is a very nice picture of queen noor, thanks salma:flowers: but do you know the year in which it was taken?

:previous:
that is a very nice picture of queen noor, thanks salma:flowers: but do you know the year in which it was taken?

Welcome Enigma. This portrait was taken in 1997. Queen Noor gave a interview.

Although I don't like this type of traditional dresses,the one that Q.Rania wore on the 25th of May 2007 was really beautiful :flowers:

I like Queen Noors dress ... princess Munas one is Great .... Do u know where this picture was taken salma (princess Munas picture ) ?

Although I don't like this type of traditional dresses,the one that Q.Rania wore on the 25th of May 2007 was really beautiful :flowers:
Do u have any picture ... cant remember it ? it was the Independence Day ceremony i think ....

Reeda,it's at this thread:go to page 4,post 70 (it says Q.Rania 25 May 2007,full image and details).Enjoy!!

I like Queen Noors dress ... princess Munas one is Great .... Do u know where this picture was taken salma (princess Munas picture ) ?

May 25, 2008 Independence Day:flowers:

I don´t like it. I prefer the dress that shw wore during Independence Day 2004.

It's ok,Salma :star: I like it because it's so simple :flowers:

the woman behind P.Muna is wife of prince Ghazi ( from Oman)

Thank you salma
This dress is absolutly stunning.This combination of blue and grey(silver) is so nice.
This color is pefect on princess Haya:flowers:

You´re welcome Soraya.

Yes this dress is beautiful I love the colour. Haya wore it during Dubai World Cup 2007.

http://i42.tinypic.com/23w9ous.jpg
1. May 2008
2. January 2008
3. October 2008
laha, hola!.
oops, this is what I wanted to say, the n° 3 is not a jordanian traditionnal Thoob, it's a temperley outfit rather for beach, maybe inspired by kaftans, but definitley not jordanian, and also the blue one, i think it's Gucci which was a little bit modified, the lonely thoob is the deep red outfit.

oops, this is what I wanted to say, the n° 3 is not a jordanian traditionnal Thoob, it's a temperley outfit rather for beach, maybe inspired by kaftans, but definitley not jordanian, and also the blue one, i think it's Gucci which was a little bit modified, the lonely thoob is the deep red outfit.

Yes I know Sephora but I put here because is dress inspired to caftans. The blue dress are you sure is by Gucci? Rania not wear very usually thoubs, as did Queen Noor before.

Thank you very much!:flowers:
Welcome Turkish Delight:flowers::flowers:

I adore this dress she wore during Hamzah's wedding , the color the style everything about it. In Jordan women started to forget about thoubs and traditional dresses but the fact that queen noor wore them in Jarash and her son's wedding made women get back to them in all occasions.

Too her used traditional dresses in some State/Official Visits, photo sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom