Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan is supposed to be the most modern among the Arab countries. I don't mind the way they dress, some of them I find interesting and elegant and others not so much. It's just that Firyal prefers a rather flamboyant style that I don't always find smart or appealing. :flowers:

I'm not only talking about Firyal but all of them. To me it seems it isn't rather appropiate for a Arab country and so far I know Jordan isn't the most modern among the Arab countries, but perhaps this is the image they want to give. I'm not saying I'm giving critic or I don't approve or anything. For my part everyone should be allowed to wear what they want but as they are supposed to represent Jordan it seems a bit inappropriate.

It's too bad we don't see them more in their national clothes like the Moroccan royal family does.

I see your point, Elladora. I believe the Jordanians prefer their royal family to wear traditional clothes, particularly the women. I remember that Q Noor back then had received much criticism and was somehow obliged to wear less expensive western brands and more Jordanian thoubs. :flowers:

Let's not forget that Firyal has been divorced from Prince Muhammad for more than three decades. She lives and works abroad and is more of a socialite than a representative of the JRF. She'd have lost her title long ago had she remarried.

:previous:
I don't think the outfit is ugly at all. In fact, I do like how Princess Rym looks quite nice.
Still, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Wonderful Pictures , I Like Very Much Queen Noor Earing Look Very Elegant Diamond Piece , I Like This Picture Of Princess Iman She Look Nice and Her Color Eyes Look Very Nice Too , and The Best Thing In The Pictures Burzg Name hahaha , Thank you for posting Burzg :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice Pictures , Princess Muna Looks Nice , and Princess Alia Tabbaa Looks Elegant Too , Thank You Salma

I like both ladies' jackets. They always dress nicely and both have a strong sense of what suits them and what doesn't.

Great pictures for Raiyah, Alia, Muna and Badiya. I did not like the picture for Reem. Seriously someone has to tell Reem that she needs to worry about her appearance in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom