Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Princess Dina's pink dress with the grey cardigan, very nice combination.
Princess Sumaya's emerald green dress is lovely indeed!

I agree with you life. This is the 1st time that I like her outfit, she wore a dress correct for her age because usually she looks old.
And her hair looks nice.

I agree with you life. This is the 1st time that I like her outfit, she wore a dress correct for her age because usually she looks old.
And her hair looks nice.
i don't think she looks bad all of the times but I agree this is the first time she looks perfect and WOW very feminine dress.

i don't think she looks bad all of the times but I agree this is the first time she looks perfect and WOW very feminine dress.

well most of the time she looks Ugly, she does not comb her hair, she does not know how to chose her outfit, but this time she looks different, she needs to take care of her appearance more and more. specially she is old, or let's say because she is older than Ali. even though she is 7 years older than Ali, I think if she knows how to chose her outfits she won't look older than him, you can tell immediately that she is older than him because of the way she dresses up or do her hair :flowers:

i agree that she don't do much effort on her look but most of time she look good nothing ugly Imo.
this black dress is a beautiful exception i love it she looks very elegant.

Reem looks beautiful when she brushes her hair and dress up nicely. I like these pictures for her.

This is a very nice picture of Alia. I really like this lady a lot :)

Pretty purple coat! Such a pretty color & I like the style.

Princess Alia Tabba'a is so simple, I love the way she dresses, and acts with people.

I could not open the 2nd link you posted, Sheikah deena :D will you re-post it again please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom