Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basma outfit is boring indeed I don't care for the scarf and as said dazzling it's something my grandmother could put at home while cooking:whistling:

Dina looks so beautiful.

I Don’t Like Her Outfit Or Even Her Style at all , I Think Her Style always tend to be very Sport , She Haven’t Feminine Style at all , But The Thing really distrub me That Silly headpiece Or Hijab I Don’t What She Meant To wore it :flowers: Thank you for Posting Dear :flowers:

Princess Dina Looks Beautiful , She’s Very Nice Princess , What I really Like about her , she care about Humanitarian Things very much :flowers: Thanx for posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely picture for Sara, I think she likes white, I have seen so many pictures for here wearing white outfit :D

Princess Sarah Look So Nice , Nice Simple Outfit , Thank you For Posting Mademoiselle Lilo .

very nice change I liked her skirt and its length suits her !

Nice Pic , and Princess Reem Look Nice too But I Think The Outfit give her look older than her age ,That What I see , Thank you for Posting Mademoiselle Lilo .

Does anyone know, does Basmah the wife of Hamza cover her hair for religious reasons?

Does anyone know, does Basmah the wife of Hamza cover her hair for religious reasons?

Normally she didn't cover her hair before. I don't know if it's just style, or if it's for religious reason, maybe she just started to do, and if she keeps covering her hair, so it's religious reason ...Time will say if it's so or not. Mouzah covers the same way her hair, but for sure it's for religious reason, because she wears a scarf with traditional clothes and with altered designer's clothes to be longer.

Last edited:

We don't know yet, later on we might be able to know if it is for a religious reason or just only a style :)

Wow, I am amazed, finally Reem is wearing something nice. She looks really good whenever she takes care of herself. I really like her skirt, it actually matches her. Her hair is nice, combed this time, I like her shoes :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great improvement for Reem's style indeed! I like the skirt and shoes a lot.

i am not too shure about Princess Princess Sumaya outfit abit too shinny to my test.
Princess Alia on the other hand looks wonderful in the white suit as usual:)

I Don’t Like Princess Sumaya Outfit , But Princess Aliah Looks So Nice & Classy with White Suit , Thank’s For Posting Salma .

i think Princess Reem looks her best this days too,fresh relaxed and happy.
i liked her outfit in Kuwait very princess.

Why is the outfit looks big on her.. It looks like she is wearing Ali's suit :D

agree With You life84 , The Suit Not Fit On Her and Looks alike Men's suit Indeed , Thank’s For Posting Mademoiselle Lilo

Princess Aliah Looks Beautiful , The Outfit Nice & The Colour So Nice Looks Nice On her Too , Thank’s Salma .

She is so lovely. I like the pink dress. Is that her mother ?? that lady looks like her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom