Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank`s Salma ! very nice detail :D

Nice Picture , She Looks Nice , The Pendant Seems Indian Design , Thank you salma

Jacket is perfect or her style but I don´t like it.

Ooh I Thought That Outfit Is Thoub , I Not Noticed That Outfit From Two Pieces , Thank you for the Note xavi83 :)

She wore this before. I am not a fan of Reem at all. Jaleela looks so cute and her hair is longer now. What is on her neck ??

I think most of us agree that Princess Reem is not the best of what a woman can be in term of attractiveness and elegance, but I am sure P. Ali had chosen her to be his wife for other qualities, also she's not aging well, how old is she?

BUT her daughter is really a cutie pie, she will turn into a stunning woman. Is that a kind of tatoo on her neck?!

I love what princess Rym is wearing,
It's very elegant and beautiful.
and I have a question about what she is wearing,
Is it some kind of a traditional clothes? If yes is it Jordanian or Algerian?

Princess Muna Looks Nice , Thanx Lilo :)

yes , Princess Iman Looks Nice , Nice To See her :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Iman looked lovely but I must say those are killer heels she is in.

Her shoes ** Thoub close up

The embroidery on her thoub looks colorful and refreshing against the sky blue.

This dress is so unflattering on princess Iman.The top part is too tight.
I hate this type of shoes even on grown up women:sick:but they are particularly ridiculous and vulgar on such a young girl.
Queen Rania has a very good taste for fashion,she could at least give advices to her daughter.
It's not the first time we see princess Iman in high heels and that's really a silly idea.I am not expecting her to wear sports shoes or flats with a dress but there are more suitable shoes for a teenager.

She looks all grown up and beautiful,
but yea the dress isn't lovely
and the shoe is not age appropriate
unfortunately not a successful look

Iman looks so beautiful. I like the dress, but I must agree the shoes looks ridiculous on her.

You can see Princesses Rahma and Sumaya's dresses towards the end of this video (starting at 11:30):

Princess Iman looked lovely but I must say those are killer heels she is in.

Her shoes ** Thoub close up

The embroidery on her thoub looks colorful and refreshing against the sky blue.

Princess Iman Looks So Pretty , I Like Her Thoub and suits her well , She’s Short , and Most Of Thoubs really Need high heels because already Make you Looks Short , But I Think it’s Not Suitable on Princess Iman age But She Looks Very Beautiful , Thank you for Posting dazzling :flowers:

Last edited:
Yes She Looks Beautiful & The Thoub Nice Too But The High heels Not Suitable on her at All , Thank you for details Salma

;) This is one of my favorite Thoubs for Queen Rania,
she looked very beautiful that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom