Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty camel colored suit. Everything fits her nicely, and the blue is a good contrasting color. However, I would have stuffed my purse with tissue paper or something so that it wasn't so flat (a pet peeve of mine, probably nit-picky to others ;) )

I love the way she is smiling at the young lady in the second photo!

This Tan is a better style pant on her! I like it. I also think it is flattering on her.

I love the picture of her in the cape-like wrap with light blue accessories. I think it’s the best casual outfit I’ve ever seen her wear.

Wow she looks lovely. I love the wrap style coat, and the great blue accessories :flowers:

For once a pant look I really like. ?

Yes the cape,over,the tan suit with the blue scarf is a great look in her. However the blue velvet dress does nothing for her, the shoulder bag makes it all,worse. I wonder why her hair isn’t as groomed or styled as it used to be. Every appearance lately has it looking as if she hastily put it in a ponytail or half up, very messy.

I love the picture of her in the cape-like wrap with light blue accessories. I think it’s the best casual outfit I’ve ever seen her wear.
Wow she looks lovely. I love the wrap style coat, and the great blue accessories :flowers:

For once a pant look I really like. ?
Ladongas I would have to agree with you. Who would have thought that a fawn ensemble with powder blue accessories would or even could look so incredibly flattering?

The initial arrival with that gorgeous little matching cape was unique in that it didn't look bulky when you consider she was wearing a beautifully fitted pants suit underneath, and that pantsuit was the most elegant and fitting one I have ever seen her weaR.

I even like the heavy long-line jacket that she wore when she obviously got really cold.

http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/gallery/evenements/2018/02/19022018-berlinale/002.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/gallery/evenements/2018/02/19022018-berlinale/011.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/gallery/evenements/2018/02/19022018-berlinale/008.jpg

The wide-legged pants are back, I see. I actually don't hate them today, but it may just be that I am blinded by love for her coat, bag, & hair. She looks really pretty.

Not a fan of the typical wide legged trousers from Stephanie but her coat is good. I'm quite disappointed that she is wearing the trousers again since she has been experimenting a bit more with her clothing lately and has been looking fabulous. Oh well, if she feels comfortable wearing them, I guess that's all that matters.

LOVE her coat!!! Great color and style. I'm pretending the pants don't exist. Her hair looks really good too.

LaRae

Great coat and I really like it when she holds the bag to the side. :flowers:

Stephanie looks fabulous, her hair and makeup look really flattering and her coat fit an colour works well with her playful bag. Now to her pants . . . hmm, sadly they are wider than her last pantsuit but are saved from a total ruin by the fact they are only half as wide as usual and don't drag on the floor which means I am able to say "I like her shoes". :flowers:

LOVE her coat!!! Great color and style. I'm pretending the pants don't exist. Her hair looks really good too.

LaRae

Exactly that! Perfect except the pants!

Great look for Stephanie, love the coat and bag. And I’m loving this new trend of properly hemmed trousers. She has some fun shoes, but we never saw them under her pants.

Love her new hairdo, it looks great. The red coat and bag are very nice too, red is a good color for her. These wide trousers do not suit her, but they seem to be not as wide as before and they do seem well hemmed and fitted

Fantastic coat. Color and style great on her. And I love her purse :flowers:

Her hair looks great. Back to her stylish locks that have been missing lately ?

Never a fan of wide legged, but at least these ones are hemmed properly, so doesn't ruin look for me.

Perfection! Everything is beautiful - dress, hair, make-up, earrings, shoes.

:previous: I agree, the powder pink is simple and elegant perfection!?

She is beautiful and elegant! Everything is perfect. That hairstyle suits her well.

The pink dress is very beautiful and a divine shade of pink.

Love the dress, the shoe and the style...love the earring but NOT with this outfit.

LaRae

She looks chic and professional. The dress is simple but elegant. Love the color :flowers:

Her styling was on point. And I even love the earrings with this ?

I can’t believe my eyes! Gorgeous dress in a flattering color with perfect fit and perfect posture. The large pink earrings and hairdo look great, finally her hair is back to groomed. Keep it up

I can’t believe my eyes! Gorgeous dress in a flattering color with perfect fit and perfect posture. The large pink earrings and hairdo look great, finally her hair is back to groomed. Keep it up
Right you are. The look is immaculate. ... Perhaps a professional stylist was/is hired to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom