Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice look. The sleeve interest is good and the soft color suits her. Hair nice as usual.

Great outfit. She looks very elegant

Beautiful. Elegant perfection:flowers:

The lovely tweed dress perfect for fall. Her hair is stunning as usual, as are the jewels she accessorized with. Her roll keeps continuing and getting better.

Loving all of it!! The dress, the shoes, the hair, the makeup, the jewels! From head to toe, she looks fabulous. And just as a side note, that color is beautiful on Stephanie.

I love Stephanie's outfit at the informal meeting of German-speaking countries. Beautiful.

Young Belgian Strings concert on September 26th:
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...17-youngbelgianstrings/CACEI_346_D40_3133.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...17-youngbelgianstrings/CACEI_075_D40_2862.jpg

Academic session for the 10th anniversary of Schengen-Lyzeum on September 28th:
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...92017-schengenlyzeum/Schengen-Lyzeum-8245.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...92017-schengenlyzeum/Schengen-Lyzeum-8284.jpg

Reactions: eya
Love, love, love the dress from the academic session. And her hair looks fabulous. The red top and pants look really nice too. If she is going to wear wide legged pants, this is the way to do it. With a top that is fitted and not so long. And the red shoes are an added bonus! Still can't get over how great she's looked lately. Whatever she's doing, it's working!

I would love to have that red top in my closet!

I absolutely love the dress she wore for the academic session. I have seen her wear it before, and I loved it so much that I started following her, which led me to the fashion forum. Lots of ups and downs, but she really seems to have come into her own.

I love the pop of red color ...she looks very well done except her top looks a bit tight thru the bust....the rest of her looks great!

LaRae

Love her look from the waist up. Lovely. Not a fan of the pant.

LaRae

Pants not as bad as before. They aren't as horribly wide as usual, but need a good hem. Progress but still. Maybe she should just stay away from pants. Her amazing progress in styling the last months doesn't translate in her trousers.

I love the top half. Beautiful color. Her hair and accessories are great :flowers:

The jacket is such a nice color on her, a pretty fall color and her hair is gorgeous as usual. It is just the pants, maybe they need pressed or are to long, a different pants would have been nice. In all she is going well and nice to see her coming into her own style lately.

Wide leg and too long pants are on trend. I think she needed a higher heel

The pants aren't bothering me as much as they used to. The top/jacket hits at the right spot on her hips and there is no big scarf, so your attention is drawn to the color of the top and her neck. Much better than before. And her smile is very pretty and brightens up everything.

Stephanie wears her trousers a lot better than she did previously, I wonder if she has hired a stylist or a fashion adviser (this isn't meant in a negative way, but rather a sheerly curious one). I like the colour of her jacket.

Stephanie wears her trousers a lot better than she did previously, I wonder if she has hired a stylist or a fashion adviser (this isn't meant in a negative way, but rather a sheerly curious one). I like the colour of her jacket.

I was wondering the same. Her dress has improved remarkably. Again, not in a negative way. Unfortunately, for both women AND men, you are judged on the way you present yourself - this includes the manner of dress.

As for her pants - I am in the Stephanie boat - I L-O-V-E wide pants that sit over most of my feet. Why? Because they are comfortable and they hide my legs. My legs are short, and for some reason, I have always believed that skirts and dresses don't suit me. I suspect Stephanie is the same. Over the years, I have seen the difference with properly tailored pants - they actually make my legs look slimmer and longer! That was such a revelation to me :)

:previous: Stephanie's legs are quite shapely and beautiful. They are one of her best features and they are most definitely not short. So for her to want to cover them up makes no sense.:sad:

I don't think the wide-legged slacks flatter her at all. They look best on very tall, thin women.

That said, Stephanie has come a long way fashion wise this year regardless of the reappearance of the slacks. At least she is pairing them with beautiful blouses.

Last edited:
:previous: Stephanie's legs are quite shapely and beautiful. They are one of her best features and they are most definitely not short. So for her to want to cover them up makes no sense.:sad:

I don't think the wide-legged slacks flatter her at all. They look best on very tall, think women.

That sad, Stephanie has come a long way fashion wise this year regardless of the reappearance of the slacks. At least she is pairing them with beautiful blouses.

I absolutely agree with you, Moonmaiden - Stephanie has beautiful legs. However, perhaps in her eyes, they look horrible. The mind is an amazing cognitive system that makes some of us see very differently to others. I'm the same height and build as Stephanie and it wasn't until I was in my early 30's that I realised that wide and long pants do not suit me at all. Which makes me sad because they are so so so so so comfy!

But I do have a confession - I still wear wide pants, especially around that time of the month. Some habits are so hard to break

She has either gotten a stylist or new viewpoint (friend etc) for her clothing...it has greatly improve the past 3 to 6 months.

LaRae

I absolutely agree with you, Moonmaiden - Stephanie has beautiful legs. However, perhaps in her eyes, they look horrible. The mind is an amazing cognitive system that makes some of us see very differently to others. I'm the same height and build as Stephanie and it wasn't until I was in my early 30's that I realised that wide and long pants do not suit me at all. Which makes me sad because they are so so so so so comfy!

But I do have a confession - I still wear wide pants, especially around that time of the month. Some habits are so hard to break

You are very right CrownPrincessJava. Just because we think a person's particular feature is wonderful doesn't mean they automatically share that feeling of confidence about it.

Thanks for the reminder.;)

Nice top but the wide pants are for someone about six inches taller than she

I don't care for too long, wide-legged pants and I am over lace, so the outfit is a miss for me. Her hair, however, looks gorgeous.

The pants at the exhibition are right length they cover her shoes but don't drag on the ground. Don't like the blouse.

It's a shame, because Stephanie's trousers are rather baggy. I like her jacket though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom