Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so impressive recently doesn't she? Her ponytail looks so lovely.

On December 11th, HGD Stéphanie visited the exhibition "Para Sempre" in the presence of Portuguese artist Miguel Branco at the Portuguese Cultural Center Camões.
http://www.journal.lu/fileadmin/_pr...35a2f90f78dff4_490_0900_25681__14846306e2.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/actualites/2017/12/11122017_parasempre/md_ccp_1211-672.jpg

Love her (faux, I assume) fur-trimmed jacket. She looks great! :flowers:

Can see more pictures here: http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/evenements/2017/12/11122017_parasempre/index.html

Last edited:
Well, she may be wearing trousers and they may be, as always, too long, but they are shaped, slimmer, styled no less. Wow, she looks great.

Cute jacket and more fitted trousers, looking good. Surprised at the messy hair again, the other women have well groomed hair. She is careless.

:previous: Not common occurrence hair wise. Even in her worst fashion looks over the years, her hair has almost always been on point.

I love this coat. Great color and style. Looks great :flowers:

Pants are a bit long, but at least slim and fitted pants.

A must have jacket, this is so beautiful and pretty on her. She is really looking sharp these days and only thing is a tiny bit shorter on the trouser for she is looking to trip on them at some point.

I like her outfit. Those boot-cut trousers look so much better than the wide trousers she used to wear. Her jacket looks interesting. Her hair...did she lose her comb?

The green jacket is spectacular!

Today's blue dress is nothing special, but it fits her well & looks great on her. Her hair is just beautiful, but her make-up looks orangey (lighting?). She looks very happy!

Simple but cute dress. She looks nice, her hair is lovely :flowers:

Good grief...ARGH is right!

LaRae

I cannot be seeing correctly ... is this girl ever going to get it right .. what is the problem ??? Horror here IMO

She had some better outfits on previous pages... "De Mains de Maîtres" opening in Brussels, Christmas bazaar visit at the MUDAM, "Para Sempre" exhibit, and the reception at Berg Castle.

Last edited:
That's the thing with her...she has some great successes then it all falls apart! She needs a stylist to clear out the looks that don't work for her.

LaRae

Not the trousers again... it was all going so well! Having said that, I still like Stephanie's jacket and hair/make up; but I just wish she would ditch those trousers.

Horror upon Horror, please tell me Stephanie did not wear those pants again, I thought I burned all them in the fire behind the palace......she must of dug them out....good grief lady, this is a mess and here you were doing so well and so beautiful.......how could be be out at an royal event like this....:bang:

I cannot be seeing correctly ... is this girl ever going to get it right .. what is the problem ??? Horror here IMO

Yes she often does. Look at the last how many pages. Numerous examples :flowers:

The jacket is cute, I like it. Her hair, makeup and earrings are great.

But the pants are a horror show.

Will say it again, if she cant wear tailored pants, she needs to stick to dresses. Her dresses are almost always on point.

And the hair, doesn’t even look brushed. Once maybe, but how many days in a row like this?

Oh that trousers :bang: Everything is okay but not that trousers. Come on Stephanie you're doing so great recently...

IMO it's better to look at the upper part of HGD body- the jacket is lovely, she's smiling and shows her positive personality.

Moon Maiden!!!!!!

I so like this on her!!!!

LaRae

So pretty and the cut makes her look thinner. See what a properly tailored garment can do? Lovely

Great look for her! I don't think it is the proper tailoring alone making her look so slim - I think she has lost a good bit of weight.

Very pretty and flattering style. Her hair is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom