Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress itself is not a bad dress by any means. It just does nothing for her figure one bit.

The dress isn't bad. It's the fit. Hair and makeup looks good

I like the dress, it just doesn't do a lot for Stephanie. Hair, make-up, & jewelry are pretty.

The dress itself is not a bad dress by any means. It just does nothing for her figure one bit.

I agree. The dress is fine, it's just not right for her.

From the neck up she looks quite lovely as usual.:cool:

Please do not criticise me for this cos I mean it in a positive way

We all have body vs fashion flaws. With me it is that my bust it out of proportion with the rest. So I have to be careful that I am not seen as too "top Heavy" ( by the way, as one gets older, it gets worse)

Stephanie's issue is that she doesnt have a defined waist. Many people don't. She needs to find clothes that overcome this.

what we have here is a nice enough style of dress but it makes her look like a column. And there is no colour! We have seen her in colour - one of the few women who actually can wear strong colours.

Is she not getting any help? She is an attractive woman, a good stylist could find clothes that highlighted her great skin and hair, good bust, nice legs and overcome the lack of defined waist.

this isn't meant as a criticism of Stephanie. It is a complaint that so much potential is not being achieved.

:previous: Oh I quite agree, but what really has me totally mystified is the beautiful and elegant woman we saw on the eve of her wedding. Wherever did she go, I want her back . . . she looks wonderful in Elie Saab . . . and she glows in green.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/77/7c/2d/777c2dcb8d95668d6a5137037e2a9b06.jpg

How lovely the dress, gorgeously groomed hair and perfectly placed tiara. I think that was just about the last time we saw her so together.

She has put on weight since her wedding but her figure remains the same, no waist. So yes, wearing a style which didn't accentuate this, as she has done would help. Plus, that loose neckline doesn't work for someone of her height and who is already top heavy. We have all seemed to bemoan the fact that she doesn't have help in this department. Even her hair, which sometimes is very nice, is not styled properly to show off the tiara or her face. It looks as thought it is squashed down, plunked on her head giving her face a squat appearance

*Sigh*

She could look so much better.

LaRae

Her hair and tiara beautiful :flowers:

But the dress is a long sack on her. Not flattering at all. :sad:

The dress is pretty, although I agree with others, it better suits someone a bit slimmer.
Lovely jewels.

I thought she looked good last night. The dress is one of her better evening dress. The color is a bit blah on her but its fine. I think it would've looked better if she has a better posture.

Very very lovely! Looks wonderful!

She looks great! Beautiful coat & scarf, and most importantly, flattering pants!

She has put on weight since her wedding but her figure remains the same, no waist. So yes, wearing a style which didn't accentuate this, as she has done would help. Plus, that loose neckline doesn't work for someone of her height and who is already top heavy. We have all seemed to bemoan the fact that she doesn't have help in this department. Even her hair, which sometimes is very nice, is not styled properly to show off the tiara or her face. It looks as thought it is squashed down, plunked on her head giving her face a squat appearance

I pointed out the same thing a few days ago and my post was deleted as inappropriate. Go figure.:cool:

Anyway, I adore that powder pink coat she is wearing on the lunch cruise!

Last edited:
She looks great! Beautiful coat & scarf, and most importantly, flattering pants!
Yes, Yes, Yes!! Love these pants on her, much more flattering than many we've seen. And the coat is a pretty color on her.

She looks great! Love the coat and scarf. She looks very comfy

That color jacket looks great on her. She looks nice and warm IMO but maybe a bit formal/business looking for the event. I think if she left the jacket opened and wore a different scarf, she would've looked more appropriate.

Hoping for a photo without the wrap later... I like this color and the aquamarines! Click to zoom in.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...71c175275fd1f5e2862629a0aaddde0a10d28a506.jpg

Love the color and the styling is spot on. The dress is such a flattering cut on her and she wore it well. Though the fabric of the dress reminds me of drape fabric, it doesn't work on a dress.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I pointed out the same thing a few days ago and my post was deleted as inappropriate. Go figure.:cool:

Anyway, I adore that powder pink coat she is wearing on the lunch cruise!

Ok this is lovely! I'm so impressed with her today!

LaRae

Alrighty...now this is more like it. The color is absolutely perfect, the fit is appropriate for her body and omg the aquamarines around her neck and on her wrist...let's hear it for BLING!! :p:)

Beautiful.

Holy Cow where did this come from? Did she finally hire someone since last night???? LOL

Today and tonight have been home runs! She looks so glamorous!

LaRae

I agree the brown shawl shouldn't of been used...that's seems to be the thing we are seeing though brown and blue together.

LaRae

No to that ugly ass brown shawl but she looks miles better than she did the previous night.

The shawl is not my favorite thing but frankly I was so blinded by those aquamarines and the jewel tone gown I barely noticed until I read the comments and realized she was wearing it!:lol:

Last edited:
One of Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's best looks in a long time,she looks so glamorous tonight and those aquamarines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom