Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: eya
HGD Stephanie at the opening of "Révélations" exhibition in Paris on May 3rd:
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/actualites/2017/05/03052017-revelations/GL3_1910.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/actualites/2017/05/03052017-revelations/GL3_1821.jpg

Paule Ka purse and shoes (I'm guessing the pink dress under the coat is also Paule Ka)
Coat was worn in 2014 to South Korea
Love this coat/outfit. This is one of her best looks! The coat is a great cut for her. The shoes I'm not so crazy about but I can overlook those.

The coat is nice and fits her well.

Oooh...elegant! She looks lovely, perfect in fact. I adore that cream colored coat.

I love the coat too & wish we could see the dress she is wearing underneath it.

Not crazy about having both the ankle strap and slingback on her shoes, but they are cute in their own way. They look better on than in the picture of them alone. I like her purse.

She looks very elegant and polished.

Very lovely!! She looking great!!

I love the outfit! She looks very pretty. Does she wear her engagement ring on the right?

Wow she looks great :flowers:

The coat is beautiful and fits perfectly. Styling as usual is on point :)

:previous:Ditto.

The slightly messy updo is very flattering and red is her color for sure.:)

The red color of the dress is great! The style of dress even looks nice on her...and her hair/makeup is very nice!

That polka dotted overcoat does NOTHING for her!

LaRae

Love this dress! Thanks for the links :flowers:

I love her whole look at the Révélations exhibition in Paris. Dress, hair, make-up, even the oversized coat (it helps that I am a huge fan of polka dots) :)

The red dress is beautiful. Great color on her. I love the loose up do :flowers:

I even like the coat. Not always a fan of Polk a dots but looks good on her :)

My only complaint, I wish the cost wasn't so baggy on her.

All in all two strong days.

Both outfits have looked good. I like the pink dress under the cream coat.

Love the red dress and the polka dot coat with the large lapels - just a little bit too big I would say but overall a good look.

I like the pink dress Stephanie wore a lot. The colour is pretty and perfect for spring.

Stephanie's red dress is gorgeous, but I agree about her hair. It looks as if she's just come back from a walk in windy weather and hasn't bothered to tidy her hair up.

Stephanie's red dress is gorgeous, but I agree about her hair. It looks as if she's just come back from a walk in windy weather and hasn't bothered to tidy her hair up.

It's exactly what may have taken place. :flowers: Unless nailed down with hairspray, it's unlikely any hairdo will stay always perfect (though Victoria achieves that with her severe pull-back). I wouldn't judge anyone as being remiss in presentation when they are in the midst of an hours-long whirl that gives little time for attending to such details. Guarantee the people meeting her are unlikely to be taking note. In person is always so very different from photographs, and even video. :flowers:

I liked her hair and thought Stephanie's updo was supposed to be loose / unfinished. Here's a photo of her arrival; it's already "falling apart" and never expected to stay together. A smoother updo would need to be tighter and have more pins/gel/hairspray.

Last edited:
The red dress and polka dot coat are lovely.

I like her hair in the slightly loose updo.

I love the red dress and polka dot coat. The loose hairdo looks great on her too. Love the pink one as well.

Hooray, no wide pants. Both dresses looked very lovely. For a change she looks young and fresh.

Sh just never looks put together ... she appears as though she has just run the vac around then dressed and out the door .. and nothing ever seems to fit her!!IMO

It's exactly what may have taken place. :flowers: Unless nailed down with hairspray, it's unlikely any hairdo will stay always perfect (though Victoria achieves that with her severe pull-back). I wouldn't judge anyone as being remiss in presentation when they are in the midst of an hours-long whirl that gives little time for attending to such details. Guarantee the people meeting her are unlikely to be taking note. In person is always so very different from photographs, and even video. :flowers:

I wasn't judging Stephanie, I was just observing and giving my opinion since this is a fashion thread and we're all entitled to our different opinions on the outfits and styles we see here. I still stand by my opinion, although I do take the suggestion that it could have actually been the case that she couldn't sort out her hair neatly in time.

I liked her hair and thought Stephanie's updo was supposed to be loose / unfinished. Here's a photo of her arrival; it's already "falling apart" and never expected to stay together. A smoother updo would need to be tighter and have more pins/gel/hairspray.

Oh wow, too beautiful..I love it. Thanks for the photo!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom