Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress. It's a good color for her and fits well. Her necklace is fun. Her hair is styled beautifully.

Pretty dress which sits strangely on her - the waist is not defined like it is on the model version. She ups the frump factor with that cardigan (which doesn't go at all) and the court shoes.

Like Florestane say nice dress but don't seem to fit on Stephanie!

i liked the dress in the model but it didn't look becoming on stephanie. i don't know, maybe it would improve without the cardigan / jacket or with a better fitting dress.

Love the look at the barn. That bright orange color brings out her flawless complexion to a "T".Hairstyle is also very pretty. Love the entire look wedges and all.;)

Sadly agree with everyone who posted that the print and cardigan puts her squarely back into frump territory.:ermm:

Pretty dress which sits strangely on her - the waist is not defined like it is on the model version. She ups the frump factor with that cardigan (which doesn't go at all) and the court shoes.
I agree. The dress does sit on her frame strangely. This dress is doing her no favors whatsoever.

Love the dress but not on Stephanie.

On the model it seems to almost have a belt, which gives it shape. You can see a band. On Stephanie it looks like it is missing as it hangs on her like a bag.

The dress is lovely color. The cardigan is horrible. It looks boxy on her. Maybe if the dress fit better the cardigan would work, though better if in white,

I love the dress but the fit is off. Otherwise she looks pretty. Her hair looks great.

Heavens...please Stephanie get wardrobe advice!

LaRae

The short black jacket and wide black pants do not fit well, as usual. She looks like she has put on a lot of weight and looks very round or it could be the effect of this jacket which looks at least one size too small. The blouse also shows below the jacket as a bright band around the hip area making her hips look larger as an optical illusion.

Last edited:
I like the yellow coat and white skirt. Nice spring look :flowers:

But ugh. The pants are too wide. And the coat too tight. And the top looks like she borrowed from a teenage niece. The style is nice. If the cost was a size bigger and the pants were better tailored, the style would be a fresh look. I like a shorter jacket style with shirt showing, a younger style for a younger woman. But beyond size, needs a more professional top under.

The yellow and white outfit is a nice spring look and a nice pop of color.

The pants suit is actually nice. The green printed top was pretty and added color to the look.

I love the green printed top & the navy jacket, but the jacket calls for a straighter cut pair of pants. Her earrings are really cute, and I like that she wore her hair back to show them off.

What I could see of the yellow & white outfit looked fresh & spring-like.

Is this the same pant suit she wore on day 1 or 2? Looks the same to me but with a fuchsia silk top.

It looks like it is the same suit, and with the beautiful fuchsia top it is clear that this is the style and looks great (in my view). :flowers: Stephanie looks great!

Looks much better with the fascia top. Professional while still a pop of color. O really love the shorter coat style, a nice younger look.

But still hating her wide pants.

Jewel tones seem to work very well on the HGD. I love the look and color of that blazer against her skin tone.:)

Great color on her.

LaRae

The same wide black trousers how many times in a row, three? I think the poorly fitted jacket and blouse hanging below the jacket looks sloppy for this event. Nice pink color for the blouse

Great new look. I agree, jewel tones are fantastic on her. I love the coat :flowers:

:previous:The black/white dress is right up my alley :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom