Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 7:June 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie looks beautiful! Great dress on her!

wow, a stunning pink dress. Wonderful for her! PLease continue!
Bye Bine

Want to burn the pants but I am a scarf girl. I hate when she carries them around like a purse but I quite like this scarf adds such interest. A scarf is simply an accessory like a necklace. Quite common in women her age. The color of the coat is great too. :flowers:

I need a better pic of the dress.it looks bizarre from a distance :sad:

Well, I see the scarf and the pants are back...:whistling:

I'd like to see a better picture of that black and white dress.

I don't think it's a single scarf around her neck, it looks more like part of her blouse. Either way, :ermm:

What I can see of the black and white dress is cute.

I like the look of the dress at he concert though a bit shapeless. The detail looks pretty from what I can see. But her hair :ermm:

The grey again nice but a bit shapeless. But I love the coat. And her hair and accessories are great :flowers:

The dress was shapeless and unflattering IMO. Maybe a belt would've looked better and a brooch.
The coat on looked wonderful.

I think Stephanie's latest dress is beautiful. Since she wore that gorgeous pink dress; she seems to have been improving a little. I hope she keeps this up - as long as she feels comfortable in the outfits, of course.

I don't think Stephanie's ever going to be one of those consistently stylish princesses like Charlene. She's just not that kind of gal.

But as long as she takes care of the basics...fit, tailoring, no plastic clips in her beautiful hair, I think she's fanti.

I think Stepanie's lace dress better matches these Natan pieces (top, partially covered dress) and has the two seams down the front.

Zoom on images of Stephanie 1, 2

Too bad about the dress but the makeup,and hair are exquisite. The coat is also very flattering.

Frumpy...lovely color though.

LaRae

:previous:

Oh my, those are beautiful photos of the HGD, thanks FT!:)

A Agree, so a mattered had tailoring for the most part. Her styling has improved immensely. Her hair and accessories are usually on point. If she could tailor her clothes better, she could rival some of the other princesses.

Her hair and make up is almost always impeccable. This is no exception.

What I can see of her dress is lovely.

Her hair and makeup is perfect :flowers: say what ever you will about her clothes, but when it comes to her hair and makeup, and usually her accessories, she rarely puts a foot out of place.

Last edited:
Her hair and makeup looks fine but the outfit is awful, poorly fitted as usual.:sad:

I agree with Moonmaiden. No reason she can't have tailoring done.

LaRae

She has no idea what a tailor is. That must be why nearly everything she wears is ill fitted.

Another ill fitting outfit, specifically the blazer. Plus the colors, why a black blazer with the blue dress and it looks like blue purse and shoes. then a way too long blue scarf which actually is a good color for the dress. Rather the scarf would be for a coat.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie attended a reception for members of Luxembourg's army and police force who took part in humanitarian and peacekeeping missions abroad on December 13:
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=144e3a2caafea55e33765c278cf3cf8e&oe=58B1F978
https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/5aa...rtv3/a3fd2ab0c83ed030b70764743fd3ab35895fbdbf

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie visited an art exhibition in Liège, Belgium on December 14:
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ea713c831a54f706eaef8dda15b45150&oe=58B640F8
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4e046e5104bfed5484eb0dcdc9fb3dde&oe=58EE8240

Can't see much of the first look but color seems nice and her hair is lovely as are the earrings :flowers:

I actually kind of like the suit. The coat at least and belt detail. I like what I can see of the top under. But once again the trousers ruin it, long and wrinkled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom