Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 7:June 2016 - February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another sack dress but in another color, I am afraid I don't see the improvement

Neither dress was great she looks old in these dresses. As for her getting a stylist I don't see it happening she thinks she looks fine.

Lord, that outfit.:

But as usual her hair and makeup are lovely. Stephanie has one of the most beautiful complexions I have ever seen.

What is the blue rag? Looks like a new thrift shop purchase. And, the two different necklines? Really, one of her ten worst

:previous::lol::lol:

Really...it's a lovely color but as is usually the case HGD Stephanie + Tailoring =FAIL

Yep!

'Stéphanie, we have to leave' 'A moment' pulls a jacket from under a bed' 'I'm ready'. Come on, Stéph, you know you can do so much better lol.

It looks horrible on her the whole outfit .... good lord!!!!

Outfit is okay... but what a nice, full sexy head of hair Stephanie has. I love it! ;)

Last edited:
Its one of her better looks IMO and the jacket length suits her height. The wide pants are flattering. Looks like she has gotten some layers in her hair, looks good and adds volume IMO.

She looks great. I love the jacket, nice color and style in her. I don't even notice the wider legs, both as they seem well tailored, and they are complimented by the coat.

I usually prefer her lovely updos, but as always her hair and makeup is on point. I agree it looks a bit different, like layers.

She looks very nice, and I see what is meant about the hairstyle. Looks great!

I really want to like Stephanie. However, on the surface (the key word being "surface") it seems as if just isn't "into" the whole appearance thing that comes along with being in such a public role. Poor posture and ill-fitting clothes. JMHO

Except for her (mostly) abysmal fashion sense I think Stephanie's fantastic.

She's smart, discreet and seems like a kind and well meaning young woman. We have never heard one bad story about the HGD from people who have met her in person...not before the wedding and not after.

But the poster who pointed out that the image she presents on the world stage appearance wise is important is very correct.

We live in a visual age more than ever before and unfairly or not, people are judged by what's on the outside as much or even more than the inside. As bright and as cosmopolitan as this young woman is said to be, she doesn't seem to grasp that.

She has all the boxes checked for perfect princess material----except her apparent lack of interest in her physical appearance.

I don't get it.:ermm:

Last edited:
:previous: lack of interest in clothes. But not in the rest. Her accessories abd hair is usually polished and on point. Her hair rivals any other princess. Now if we could hire her a tailor we would be set. Many if her outfits would be nice except fir badly tailored. Some are just plain bad, but even fashionistas have horrible picks.

The last two outfits fall into both categories. And both times her styling us great.

Her first look is tailoring. The length of jacket bothers me. It is just awkward. If it was a normal blazer length it doubt be quite attractive. Her black pabts are her usual wide legged mess. There have been times they don't look bad, but because they have been balanced by the top, like a few events ago. Could forgive the pants because it was balanced by a great coat.

The second us example of just plain bad. Too busy. And looks like she heard the criticism of being matronly abd went to the drastic other end. It looks like something a tween would wear.

The long grey jacket for the audience at the palace was really awful. The black and white dress for the art show was very nice. But then her hair in a messy pointail and messy makeup. I guess she thinks people won't notice, that's what I think.

Except for her (mostly) abysmal fashion sense I think Stephanie's fantastic.

She's smart, discreet and seems like a kind and well meaning young woman. We have never heard one bad story about the HGD from people who have met her in person...not before the wedding and not after.

But the poster who pointed out that the image she presents on the world stage appearance wise is important is very correct.

We live in a visual age more than ever before and unfairly or not, people are judged by what's on the outside as much or even more than the inside. As bright and as cosmopolitan as this young woman is said to be, she doesn't seem to grasp that.

She has all the boxes checked for perfect princess material----except her apparent lack of interest in her physical appearance.

I don't get it.:ermm:

Exactly! That was my point.

It's those trousers again! They seemed even baggier than usual on February 7. The jacket also looks a bit mismatched with the look.

I do rather like the dress she wore, though. The floral pattern is pretty.

The dress is cute, fits well and suits her. I really like the belt and 2 patterns on the skirt.

i liked stephanie's latest dress, but don't agree about her hair being always great. in fact, i think a better hairdo would have 'completed' this outfit better, rather than that strange ponytail...

I love the dress, pity about her lack of hairstyle !

She can help from a stylist but it's always going to come down to what she wants. She's the one wearing the clothes. She can utilize CP Mary's stylists but if she doesn't like it or not comfortable in the clothes, she's not going to wear it.

Her makeup & hair are always on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom