Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums ArwenElenial. Thanks for all the pics of Stephanie - personally,I think she looks better in dresses than trousers and I prefer her hair up. I especially like the cream tailored dress.

You need to stop doing so many posts in a row. You should combine these all in one post, please. Your work is appreciated, but double/triple/etc posting is against the rules.

I must have been more attentive when reading the rules, so thank you for reminding me.

Welcome to the forums ArwenElenial. Thanks for all the pics of Stephanie - personally,I think she looks better in dresses than trousers and I prefer her hair up. I especially like the cream tailored dress.

Thank you for your welcome, Florestane.
I agree about the updos - I think they suit her complexion and style better. I have nothing against the trousers as such (I prefer this type of trousers myself), but I wish they were well-tailored.
Personally, I think the HGD Stephanie is doing better this year - hope she will grow into her own style (even though she was a bit too slow at the start).

Thank you for taking time to post all these events, ArwenEleniel. And Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

There are some nice choices in this list. The yellow dress (first one) looks great on her. But the what is that blue (?) suit?? Just awful.

Thanks for saving me a post...ICAM with your opinion! She has beautiful legs and should show them as much as possible, and the cream tailored dress is perfect for her. And unless she is going to choose a new style, UP is better.;)

Welcome to TRF ArwenElenial! ....thanks for all the great info!:)

The blue suit not good, the cape was interesting and different. Everything else was nice.

since these are different events and the posts are produced between several days between them, i don't think this is a problem. i think 'double posting' rules are meant to stop people from publishing too many posts all at once within a matter of minutes, rather than days. i am not a mod, but do not think that what ArwenEleniel is doing is incorrect, and i appreciate all the work she puts in! :flowers:

iirc, most of the posts were done within minutes of each other, which is why I suggested putting them in one post. But perhaps I misread the dates. If so, my apologies.

Regardless, I'm not unappreciative of the work she puts in.

:previous: Stephanie looks amazing and she is really rocking that coat. Even better, her chic ponytail is high enough to look elegant and works perfectly with her ensemble creating a very professional yet elegant 'look'. More please Stephanie! :flowers:

She looks lovely. Love the coat and her pony tail.

That elegant little black/white coat combined with her beautiful blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail is one of her most successful looks this year.:)

:previous: I would have to agree. This really is the most "put together" look we have seen in quite some time, if ever.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked quite professional. I liked polished simplicity of the look and simple ponytail. I hope a professional has been hired to assist her.

Last edited:
Rock it, Steph! I love this look. So chic and professional.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Very very beautiful coat and beautiful all the look of Stephanie.

Fits and not wrinkled, making progress! The hairdo is very flattering on her, she needs more away from the face look

The hair is really nice in a ponytail but the outfit or let's say the coat is aging but it's her style.

I love Stephanie's coat but am not a fan of her trousers as they're a little too baggy for me. Her hair looks nice.

I wish to be wearing completely different clothes, not just his pants. Her hair did look darker should see better photo.

She looks so much better with darker hair.
The pants are fine, I personally think the jacket is unflattering. A boxy jacket and a nice necklace wouldve done the look.

I really don't like that style of trouser on her and I do wish she would wear more colour. I quite like her hair.

Oh no, she is the least put together of four ladies in the picture

Agree the coat is really stunning and love the hair pulled back.

IMO in looking at the picture is that she does not want to be there, it is like she threw on the first thing in the closet, and put the hair in a ponytail and off she went. There is no smile lighting up the face, no bright eyes, just blank stare. This is sad for she is in such a position do so much good and there is no life in her.

I don't think she looks like she does not want to be there, she is smiling not a big grin but a simple smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom