Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better with the black skirt and slightly off shoulder top...very pretty look.

LaRae

From what I can see, the first outfit is alright but not brilliant. I prefer the second outfit, it's rather elegant though I've never been too keen on the off the shoulder look.

I wish I could see a close-up of that necklace, it looks interesting.

Oh wow very chic very elegant . Perfect. And what lovely couple they are.

I love Stephanie's look. The coat fits wonderfully, as does the light blue dress. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stéphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, joined the other members of the Grand Ducal Family at Te Deum.

Pictures and information can be found here and here

Last edited:
Excellent! She looks lovely!

LaRae

I like the front of the yellow dress, but not the back. It looks a little strange.

Stephanie's white hat looks like an inexpensive bridesmaid's hat from the 1970's. The yellow fluff makes it look like a cheap craft project. All of which is a shame because I liked the yellow dress even if the back seems a little low cut for a church service.

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stéphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, made their traditional pre-holiday visit to Esch-sur-Alzette:

http://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/ - Esch-sur-Alzette again, or how Stéphanie went Cinderella

She look nice, I love the coat.

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stéphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, joined the other members of the Grand Ducal Family at Te Deum.

Pictures and information can be found here and here

The yellow dress is very beautiful.

Stephanie's white hat looks like an inexpensive bridesmaid's hat from the 1970's. The yellow fluff makes it look like a cheap craft project. All of which is a shame because I liked the yellow dress even if the back seems a little low cut for a church service.

I couldn't articulate why that hat bothered me. Thank you!:lol:

The last time we saw Stephanie with her back bare was when she wore her bridal gown.

She looked gorgeous at Esch-sur-Alzette, and Guillaume putting her shoe back on her foot when she slipped out of it was very sweet.

Last edited:
As usual I approached the thread with caution but what a glorious surprise. Her ensemble was absolutely très chic, the style, the fit, the length, every one a winner. From her hair to her shoes, everything hit the right note. I liked the clutch and matching shoes and, just to top it off (no pun intended), her updo was especially beautiful.

Stephanie, for me, remains one of the most interesting younger royals and her pre-wedding gala gown and wedding dress notwithstanding, has had a pretty bumpy ride fashionwise. But, I've decided I like the fun of her surprises and let's be honest here, with such a serene and gentle smile everything else sort of pales into insignificance.

Last edited:
She was just perfect. Bravo Stephanie the latest looks is all amazing.

I loved the dress color and the back was interesting but somehow it was not Stephanie or maybe it's because we hardly see her in daring backs. Moreover, the back of the dress is not something I would think is appropriate for church. The hat was useless, too beachy/boring.

I loved the dress color and the back was interesting but somehow it was not Stephanie or maybe it's because we hardly see her in daring backs.
Maybe she's comfortable enough now in her role to dare to experiment a bit with clothes.

June 23, 2015 - The national day dinner, Stephanie wore a silver gown. Not too good pictures. From what I can see, I think she looks good.

Picture

What i can see perfect look for a national day dinner.

From what I can see, Stephanie looked lovely at the National Day dinner. Hopefully better pictures will surface at some point.

There I have to agree. I thought except of MT, every of the Lux Princesses hats were a bit weird for the occasion.

As usual I approached the thread with caution but what a glorious surprise. Her ensemble was absolutely très chic, the style, the fit, the length, every one a winner. From her hair to her shoes, everything hit the right note. I liked the clutch and matching shoes and, just to top it off (no pun intended), her updo was especially beautiful.

Hahahahahaha! Me too!

The Te Deum outfit was some sort of FABULOUSness (I think that's a word right? ha!). The hat, the hair, the makeup, the dress, the shoes, EVERYTHING, was spot on.

The silver dress, not so sure about. The pictures are not so great and I can't really tell what the front looks like. I will say, I'm not a huge fan of silver shiny dresses on anyone.

The grey/silver gown is beautiful and elegant.

Very beautiful Stephanie. A true future Grand Duchess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom