Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Máxima was born in a vibrant world city (Buenos Aires), made a career in another vibrant world city (New York) and mingled with the happy few higher up in society. Already as an adolescent Máxima had a supscription on the Teatro Colón (the grand Opera House in Buenos Aires). Maybe for listening to Die Zauberflöte or Tosca but also very much to mingle "in the right milieus".

Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy was born by very old parents, lived deep in the calm and pleasant countryside of Hainaut, on the ancestral Château d'Anvaing. Maybe that makes a difference: with Máxima a "world-wise" lady entered the palace and she "demanded" the royal credit-card. Countess Stéphanie came from total different background, where modesty, a sober life and sustainability are virtues? Who knows? Luxembourg is also not exactly the most swinging city, so maybe that makes that she still is the eh... "duckling" whom still is in sleep for her transformation into a swan... :)

Wow. Like night and day. The first was an absolute horror, while the blue suit is absolutely lovely.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Very classy.

When Stephanie gets it right...she really looks amazing.

I don't think Maxima demanded the credit card she married into royalty and spends money. The same way Stephanie did and buys the clothes she wears . These women are well taken care of and want for nothing.

Is very nice . And is like up and down never to the middle. Or nice or worst.

I don't think Maxima demanded the credit card she married into royalty and spends money. The same way Stephanie did and buys the clothes she wears . These women are well taken care of and want for nothing.

You bet Máxima did. She is the most expensive consort of all... (She does not need a creditcard from her husband, most likely "send the bill to the palace, please" will do...)

:lol:

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 -

Princess Máxima was born in a vibrant world city (Buenos Aires), made a career in another vibrant world city (New York) and mingled with the happy few higher up in society. Already as an adolescent Máxima had a supscription on the Teatro Colón (the grand Opera House in Buenos Aires). Maybe for listening to Die Zauberflöte or Tosca but also very much to mingle "in the right milieus".

Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy was born by very old parents, lived deep in the calm and pleasant countryside of Hainaut, on the ancestral Château d'Anvaing. Maybe that makes a difference: with Máxima a "world-wise" lady entered the palace and she "demanded" the royal credit-card. Countess Stéphanie came from total different background, where modesty, a sober life and sustainability are virtues? Who knows? Luxembourg is also not exactly the most swinging city, so maybe that makes that she still is the eh... "duckling" whom still is in sleep for her transformation into a swan... :)

Her mother was 43 when she was born not a very old mother. Older yes but not very old

Last edited:
Her mother was 43 when she was born not a very old mother. Older yes but not very old

OT: coincidently the same age Maxima's father was when she was born ;) (okay, her mom was a bit younger)

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stéphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, were in Belgium to attend the opening ceremony of Hougoumont Farm:

Luxemburger Wort - Royale Gäste

More details here: ru_royalty: Ещё Гийом и Стефания на приеме в честь 200-летия битвы при Ватерлоо

Jacket form PAULE KA, hat from Gina Foster

Last edited by a moderator:
All she needs to do is get rid of the bow at the waist and this outfit would be perfect.

Last edited:
Excluding the bow the outfit is lovely. I love the hat.

Princess Stephanie was much better than Princess Astrid wth her Chanel outfit and cowboy hat !

The bow on the jacket is the only dislike I have. Otherwise, great look, especially the hat.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The pillbox hat and hairstyle are all right. The colour of the ensemble is fine. Proper tailoring would have made the look much better.

She looks lovely...perfect in fact. Except I don't like the hat.

This is a return to "style" for Stephanie, after a period of meh. I love the shape of the jacket with its interesting bow, and the beautifully gored skirt looked both elegant and very feminine. Gored skirts always look amazing in motion and, if you have nice legs and shoes, it's a home run.

Were her shoesnice? Indeed, they were more than just nice, they are both feminine and elegant, which when you consider peep-toe shoes, is not often the case, and her clutch, while not making any wild statement, looked very complimentary with her ensemble.

Having not had a really decent look at her updo I can only say it looked good, especially front on and just to add to that, she took "just another unfascinating fascinator" and turned it into a very elegant pillbox. Kudos for the experiment, she pulled it off magnificently.

All in all, a home run.

She has looked fantastic at her last two outings(pale blue faux Chanel suit) and here at Waterloo in the elegant off-white.

Which can only mean she will revert to disaster at the National Day observances next week.

It's her pattern.:cool:;)

Me i love all the outfit of Stephanie.

I am fine with the referendum outfit.. It's not an eyesore for me ^^
I love her latest looks, though, most especially the most recent one. I love the pillbox and the color of the whole outfit goes well along with it. <3

She looked wonderful. A pair of gloves matching the hat and there she is, Madame la Grande-duchesse héritière. There is also a nice Chemistry between her and the Prince.

She looked so lovely. I like the color, maybe a little old for her. The design is nice, her hat and hairstyle are gorgeous. The shoes were, well, I try to ignore them. And the necklace was great.

the white suit was terrifice= and so were the accessories but the jacket didn't fit her.
Besides getting rid of the bow, she needed to have the bust line fitted to her instead of it bunching out. No excuse, everyone else's clothes were perfectly tailored.

This was a 'meh' for me. Not bad, but not great. There's something about the whole look that reminds me of a 1940s outfit. Maybe not the color, but the shapes, her hair, her heels. Meh.

Well the first in the garden i don't see that very good but it seems very nice. The second outfit i love it. I think Stephanie tha last days she was magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom