Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

And she hits it for six! Ladies and gentlemen, she knocked it clear over the main stand and out into the carpark! You can't get a better shot than that! :flowers:

Loved what I saw of the dress, her hair is absolutely amazing and her jewellery . . . not only were her earrings absolutely perfect for her ensemble, they are really gorgeous. Perfectly elegant and ladylike.

Yes! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stephanie looks great!

love her dress and her hair, it's just perfect :heart1::heart1:

I agree the gown is perfection and looks fabulous on her. Unfortunately, that jacket-thing she wore over it upon entering the concert hall was very matronly.

All-in-all ... one of her better outings. Good show!

When she gets it right she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She was perfect :flowers: And the earrings i love them :flowers: Keep it like this Stephanie :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Agree with you royal rob~

She looks dazzlingly magnificent there! I love the design and colour of the gown - totally suits and graces her. I hope to see more photos of her for this event! (why do I have this internet signal -_-)

One of her best looks IMO though I didn't find the embellishments around the neckline elegant.

Stephanie looks gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks stunning! The dress is very elegant and beautiful.

Lovely all- around.

No matter what she wears, I usually think Stephanie's hair, make up and jewelry are nice. This is no exception.

When she gets it right she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)

But she looks seriously lovely. Very elegant, especially the hair.

Stephanie looked stunning, I absolutely loved that hairdo!

I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)
No, she's done this on many occasions and that's what makes Stephanie a joy to follow. Box of chocolates and all that.

She doesn't have the number of official engagements to have that large a wardrobe (although I wouldn't mind a quick whip through). What she does have is the guts to at least experiment. Now I will be the first to admit that aqua coloured hat that was styled by the same person who made the Mad Hatter's, but does Stephanie decide she's never going to wear another? Not likely.

But for today, I will quietly drool over her incredibly elegant updo . . . :wub:

:previous:So true MARG. I never feel safe proclaiming that she has found her fashion footing, because every time I feel that she has, she shows up in some inexplicable outfit. :sad:

Her next big appearance is National Day next month. Let's see what happens.;)

Meanwhile, Facebook Royale has nothing but praise for "our magnificent future Grand Duchess"!:)

Last edited:
She looks very stately, elegant and dignified. Magnificent, indeed! :flowers:

Her hair is her best feature and she should experiment more with it :flowers:
The hairdo here reminds me a bit of a young Paola.

She looked nice but still quite matronly. The hairdo and dress and jacket were for someone even older than queen mathilde. No she has not found her footing, this was her mil, just like the wedding

Her hair is her best feature and she should experiment more with it :flowers:
The hairdo here reminds me a bit of a young Paola.
I am sooooo very happy to see another Princess with fantastic hair. I would love to know who did it for that occasion because you could have planted any of the tiaras she has worn on such a work of art.

The reason I am curious is that there have been several "Tiara" events and she has worn some really lovely jewellery, but this is the first really "Swedish Tiara Updo" she has sported.

Here's to seeing more hair like that with lovely sparkly, gorgeous bling, nestled beautifully within!

I think she has a very conservative, sober look for someone so young but particularly in the photo of her standing and staring down at the audience she looks graceful, elegant and classic imo.

I also don't agree that the hairdo is for someone older than Mathilde. As Princess of Liege while only in her 20's, Paola wore her hair in that exact style.

Anyway in all fairness there is no way to know if M-T had anything to do with how good she looked. Maybe it was Mathilde? Stephanie has had quite a few times where she's looked wonderful in the 2 1/2 years she's been HGD and I don't believe that EVERYTIME she has a successful look it's because of Maria Teresa or anyone else.

As much as I like M-T, I don't really think she should be anyone's long term fashion advisor, frankly.:cool:

I've seen Stephanie look a hot mess, but I'm going to give her credit when it's due. She nailed this one hands down, imo.

Last edited:
http://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/85b0...rtv3/0f599a0115c170cd66206c7cb1c161f83c090fa4

Iceland, opening of the small European country games few days ago.

I honestly like her and she seems cute to me, but seriously, she is a mess. I don t know what fabric is dress made of, but I suppose it's linen. In this dress she looks frumpy and messy.

If she cant iron her clothes when travel, she should wear something made of some non-wrinkled fabric.

The dress is way too wrinkled. But it's a nice dress and looks good on her. Plus, I love her hair here.

A nice dresss annde beautiful hair.

The dress looks messy and stiff. The middle part is unflattering.

Dress was made of a bad material wrinkled badly. Dresses with ruching are supposed to fit snug to the body this looks like it is too big in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom