Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cut of the dress is nice on Stephanie, but the fabric is a mess. The hair is flat and frumpy, IMO, if she can't style it, then she need to take note from CP Victoria and pull it back. I really want to see her choose better clothes and really look the part of a HGD, but I also know that it may not be in her character to fuss much with her looks.

Stephanie does not look good with her hair pulled severely back like Victoria wears hers. She looks best in soft waves around her face. Stephanie has a lot of hair but it's very fine and probably tends to be dry. I agree that a good hairstylist could do wonders with her hair, it's one of Stephanie's best features.

When it's properly styled she looks sensational.

Great style but it's unflattering.

Stephanie does not look good with her hair pulled severely back like Victoria wears hers. She looks best in soft waves around her face. Stephanie has a lot of hair but it's very fine and probably tends to be dry. I agree that a good hairstylist could do wonders with her hair, it's one of Stephanie's best features.

When it's properly styled she looks sensational.

I don't think Victoria looks good with her hair severely pulled back either. Too harsh.

Stephanie's hair is beautiful, totally agree.

Where does she find these clothes? That dress looks like a great thrift shop find from the eighties to wear round the house over a bathing suit or just lounging around. The elastic waistband??

Where does she find these clothes? That dress looks like a great thrift shop find from the eighties to wear round the house over a bathing suit or just lounging around. The elastic waistband??

Yes your right about the eighties. I have been trying to work out her style and I think that's what it is eighties ! a truly horrible decade for fashion.
But where does she get them ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You have so right where she get them? :ohmy:

I might be the odd one out here, but I like Stephanie's latest outfits, though I do agree with princess carmen that the material of the coat she wore to the polling station is a bit odd. I love the colour of her second dress.

I think she looks fine. A pretty colour that suits her, a style that looks summery, dignified and feminine.

I might be the odd one out here, but I like Stephanie's latest outfits, though I do agree with princess carmen that the material of the coat she wore to the polling station is a bit odd. I love the colour of her second dress.

Same here. If it wasn't for the odd white coat in the crinkly fabric, the polling place outfit would have been lovely. That shade of electric blue is very flattering on Stephanie.

The dress she wore on the walkabout at the nature preserve wasn't bad per se, but why wear a dress to something like that instead of a nice pair of slacks and a cute top?

The dress for the nature walk-about oddly enough was suitable for the occasion. It looks light, and comfortable, and the color suits Stephanie.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I agree, it suited a nature walk in summer. I loved the flats she wore "in the field" so to speak, but am a little mystified as to why she chose black/navy court shoes later. Possibly to accent the trim on the dress?

The last dress isn't completely bad, but there is something about it (the fabric, perhaps) that makes it look like cover up to wear when leaving the beach.

Ugh...how can she go from one extreme to another.

Another " I just grabbed the 1st thing I saw " look. Terrible outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No excuse for such a sloppy look. Black pants with brown shoes...look at the two women on each end of the photo, they look put together, she looks like she's ready to clean out closets!

I just had a look, and heavens, you are right. Where does she get them indeed????

Good grief. She needs help and she needs it NOW.

I really don't understand why someone hasn't tactfully hired her a stylist for official duties

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

NO one will hire her a stylist her mother in law would never interfere with her daughter in law. Stephanie is happy with how she looks and there is no one to tell her other wise.

The Hereditary Grand Duchess maybe looked a bit too casual but it was nowhere in the same league of an appearance with awful ugly shiny culottes worn by a certain Benelux Queen, earlier this week...

Maxima's culottes were a horror, but she usually looks great so I will give her a pass there.

This inexplicably sloppy showing by HGD Stephanie in pants is a new low, especially coming so soon after her recent stunning appearance beside Queen Mathilde at the symphony concert in Brussels.

I don't understand it. It's beyond bad.:ohmy:

Last edited:
I expected now something really awful, but it's just very modest.

Modest I don't get this she is not all that modest she has worn too short skirts and low cut tops so nope not modest to me. She looks a mess .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom