Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this outfit too but I'd like to see the skirt be a bit longer.

I like the suit but agree the skirt could have been a little longer and, to be honest, her beautiful hair is more suited (no pun intended) to a summer frock than what is essentially a business meeting.

I don't mean to be picky here...buuuut.... She could've brought a different purse too, one without a strap so that it doesn't look all bunched up and awkward.

The skirt was definitely on the short side, but since one of the most frequent comments about Stephanie is that she dresses too old or looks matronly I think I like seeing her with a shorter than usual skirt and sexy hair waves. She has beautiful legs and her outfit is not made of the kind of material that is going to blow up and cause her an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.

Last edited:
Lovely outfit and for once fitting well her body. I wish i saw a full lenght picture. Lengtj of yhe skirt seems ok, as far I ca see.

Well, it's a big improvement over her last outfits when she visited the Middle East. And she covered her head, which is lovely.;)

Thanks julliette!

I think Stephanie looked appropriate, and I really like the color of the dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks lovely. Her hair, with and without the head covering, is lovely. Well done, Stephanie!
BBrMcKDBbUqVCFeyqAgBADs=

Oh, brother the way she slings that shoulder bag around or carries it as if in a leash! Too bad the jacket doesn't fit but the skirt is a nice color and fabric and is the right length.
A scarf in the same fabric of the skirt at her neckline and covering up her chest would have looked better.

Stephanie looks lovely. I love the skirt.

She looked very appropriate. Her skirt/loose pants was a lovely color.

I love the pink skirt looks great on her and finally a use for one of her scarves!!

A lovely look.

Elegant, feminine and great color....she hit a home run with this one!

LaRae

The jacket could have fitted better and her neck line was a bit too open , the skirt was a pretty color. She should have worn the bag on her shoulder it is not a hand held bag.

I like the fabric and the color of the skirt. She is dressed very appropriate.

Oh, brother the way she slings that shoulder bag around or carries it as if in a leash! Too bad the jacket doesn't fit but the skirt is a nice color and fabric and is the right length.
A scarf in the same fabric of the skirt at her neckline and covering up her chest would have looked better.
The jacket could have fitted better and her neck line was a bit too open , the skirt was a pretty color. She should have worn the bag on her shoulder it is not a hand held bag.
While I love her hair, I agree that the jacket wasn't perhaps the best and that her headscarf didn't cover the V-neck of her top and jacket.

However, I think she has made major improvements on her turnout. The colour of the skirt was beautiful and it fell in very flattering way. It's a pity that she didn't have a scarf and top to compliment the skirt instead of that jacket, but I guess only someone of Camilla's age can get away with a "general ME wardrobe" and not be judged harshly for fashion.

As to the way she drags her bag around, well I am picking that she, like me, can't keep a shoulder bag on her shoulder and so she inevitably ends up toting or slinging it around like excess baggage. I am not sure why she does it because she has can afford the gorgeous little handbags with a handle meant to be carried either over her arm or by the handle, but it really is still early days for her to have found her fashion niche.

She looked much better this time :)... lovely
BYe Bine

I am not a fan of this outfit from the first day. In fact, the only thing I like is the scarf. But without a doubt, after the Qatar disaster, this is a major improvement.

Pictures from the second day:
Guillaume e Stephanie de visita a Marrocos - A realeza

To me, she looks fantastic. I just don't like the open-toe white pumps.

I like the second day outfit too...even the open toe. I think the open toe keeps the outfit from looking too severe.

LaRae

On the second day visit Stephanie looks casual, but her outfit is acceptable.

I believe that has very work to do to improve her style. Is nice but she can do it better.

The shoes are wrong for the second day outfit. She can carry clutches she doesn't have to carry shoulder bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom