Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she really wearing a polka dot jacket WITH a polka dot bag or am I having a nightmare?

I love the color of Stephanie's dress. It suits her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: And so say all of us!! Whoever separated Stephanie from her security blanket is absolutely deserving of jumpyclaps! :clap::clap::clap:

As to the dress, it looks lovely, the sage green colour is gorgeous and so soft it gives her a glow. Not over the moon about her hair though. :ermm:

Oh, I think her hair is pretty. I wish she'd wear it loose like that more often. It softens her features.

GracieG, MARG, I have no idea what it will take to separate Stephanie from her beloved scarves. Maybe after she has her first child she will gain enough confidence to shed her security blanket? :ermm:

Did Stephanie and Guillaume select their outfits to complement the colors of the organization they are attending(green/gold)? Look at her dress and his tie!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A great look glad she ditched the blanket/ scarf

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Veeeeeery NICE Outfit! Great!
BYe Bine

It is wonderful, but for an evening I would have advised her to spice it up with some nice jewels. Don't be afraid madame, you are a De Luxembourg, de Nassau, de Bourbon de Parme, de Lannoy... if even someone like you can not wear some glitter, who can?

:flowers:

Did Stephanie and Guillaume select their outfits to complement the colors of the organization they are attending(green/gold)? Look at her dress and his tie!;)

That is the mode these days, you can see that with Victoria & Daniel, Máxima & Willem-Alexander and Letizia & Felipe, often coordinating the colours.

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: And so say all of us!! Whoever separated Stephanie from her security blanket is absolutely deserving of jumpyclaps! :clap::clap::clap:

As to the dress, it looks lovely, the sage green colour is gorgeous and so soft it gives her a glow. Not over the moon about her hair though. :ermm:

Oh, I think her hair is pretty. I wish she'd wear it loose like that more often. It softens her features.

GracieG, MARG, I have no idea what it will take to separate Stephanie from her beloved scarves. Maybe after she has her first child she will gain enough confidence to shed her security blanket? :ermm:

I agree with Moonmaiden about the hair - it does soften her feature with all those curls. In fact, it transformed her.

Stephanie should appear more in soft green and blue colours, that make her look younger and brighter.

She looked lovely. I give her a 9.5, just because of the scarf. She looked happy, relaxed, confident (except said scarf).. She seems to do better with 1 piece dresses as opposed to separates of any kind.

I love Stephanie's green outfit, that colour looks wonderful on her. I actually don't mind the scarf - I like how it's a different shade of green to the dress. Her hair is lovely here too. I think perhaps scarfs are something Stephanie likes wearing rather than a security blanket (maybe I think this because I associate security blankets more with younger children and not adults), but I can understand where those observations are coming from, as she does wear them an awful lot and Stephanie also comes across as quite shy at times to me.

I thought Stephanie herself looked nice when she wore her polka dot outfit, though I think pairing a polka dot jacket with a polka dot bag is a bit too much.

I thought Stephanie herself looked nice when she wore her polka dot outfit, though I think pairing a polka dot jacket with a polka dot bag is a bit too much.

I liked the polka dot ensemble - along with the bag. ;) Looked great to me, as the bag was held against the solid blue (?) skirt. It looked fine imo. :flowers:

Overall, I don't think Stephanie can be faulted. :flowers: She looks fine to me.

I have often wondered, though, about the strain of carrying on the royal line. I'm sure there must be days she doesn't feel well and would just as soon not pick out a fancy dress. Presentation is potentially the last thing on her mind. JMO.

Anyway, of all royals, she is one I count as someone I would like to actually meet over coffee at a cafe (along with her husband). My sense is she must be charming.
Exactly! :flowers:

I love the green outfit. I think Stephanie looked very pretty.

Love this green outfit. One of her best appearances EVER! I am giving her a 10 since I don't mind the scarf at all.

BTW, does anyone know the brand of it?

Last edited:
Not too keen on the green outfit but it does fit her well which is a plus!

She looks great. great suit

The suit is very nice and elegant.

I hope that like CP Victoria, Stephanie has abandoned the severe pulled back hair in favor of these loose waves she has been wearing recently. So much more flattering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom