Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is fine but it needed to be tailored to her figure. JMO

I like the dress, but not so much the shoes and hosiery. I think a pair of nude shoes with lighter hosiery would have been better. Her hair and makeup look wonderful and the winter white color looks wonderful on her.

Yes, that's exactly what I think too. The hosiery is too thick and I don't care for the shoes at all. Nude would have been perfect.

I also agree about her hair and makeup. Both are flawless here, imo.

Joining the above views, I have to say that a better fitted dress and shoes such as this 1 or this 2 would have improved the overall ensemble. Furtheremore, I think that the original collar would be more flattering on Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie.

Last edited:
She looked uncomfortable in the dress, and the hose needed to be about three shades lighter.

Stephanie - Natan
I like the dress, but not so much the shoes and hosiery. I think a pair of nude shoes with lighter hosiery would have been better. Her hair and makeup look wonderful and the winter white color looks wonderful on her.
Yes, that's exactly what I think too. The hosiery is too thick and I don't care for the shoes at all. Nude would have been perfect.

I also agree about her hair and makeup. Both are flawless here, imo
She looked uncomfortable in the dress, and the hose needed to be about three shades lighter.
Well I guess we have it in a nutshell. Stephanie looks great in Winter White. Agreed.

Her hair and makeup are flawless. Agreed.

However, the stockings needed to be lighter as did her shoes. Also agreed.

But, the most interesting comment was that she looked uncomfortable in the dress and I would have to agree.

She has her usual wonderful smile on her face and yet the way she holds her body looks uncomfortable. Her arms are held slightly away from her body, like there was too much material under her arms where all the seams met.

I think the problem lay with the material being too heavy and too bulky. Looking at MT in the same photo and you see someone relaxed and her arms falling naturally by her sides.

The latest white dress looked very stiff which I don't like but she looks good in that color and her seems darker which is so much nicer IMO.

I like this look very much. It's a very beautiful dress and I'm fine with the accessories.

Indeed, very sad.

Regarding the fashion part, it looks terrible.

Frankly it would not have mattered a bit to me if Stephanie and every other woman at this particular event had worn burlap sack cloth. This is one occasion where fashion was completely beside the point.

Bravo to each of them for being willing to bear freezing cold to attend such a tragic commemoration.

:previous: If those two hats are her preferred choice, I can only think that Stephanie's style is starting to be set either by her own preference or with a little help from MT (definitely in the running for mother-in-law of the year). Clean, elegant and unfussy lines. Hmm.

I like it. I like the sharing, if it's good and wearable. Some other royal houses would be fun if they did. They must have so much clothes and hats just laying around.

Agree. :flowers: Fabulous idea. Wish more would (where sharing can happen).

Well Camilla and the Queen could swap hats I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

A new thread has been created to suggest how Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie can improve on her fashion

Fashion Suggestions for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie
Thread

Lovely colour, but I thought the coat was an odd length for the dress.

She looks wonderful! The suit is so elegant, timeless, chic, and a beautiful color. One of her best looks.

It's ok but the coat/jacket doesn't fit. I think she looks better in stronger colours.

Has she changed the colour of her hair, or is it the lighting? It has an auburn look.

:previous: I agree, she looks lovely.

Her blonde hair seems to darken during the non-summer months.

The car coat doesn't look well with the flimsy dress underneath. It is more made for trousers.Furthermore, it doesn't fit well, like almost all of her clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom