Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 4: Dec 2013 - Dec 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No complaints here. I think Stephanie looks great. Love the hairdo too!

A first for me. I like EVERYONE's outfit. They all look just great.

Stephanie looked lovely! That green dress is a nice color on her though the dress isn't too flattering the idea behind it is very nice. The hair and make up is very well done and she looks very well put together for this event.

Is the dress green? I thought it was gray?

I thought the cut particularly flattering.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked better than usual.

November 3, 2014 - During the German stat visit to Luxembourg

Daytime outfit was a tweed dress suit. Lovely color for Stephanie, it did not wash her out at all. The fit is flattering as well. The hair style was lovely done and perfect for such a visit.

Full view ** Close up

Full view

Both of her efforts are far superior to anytning she has worn this year IMO hope springs eternal .. she looks lovely.
I love the cut and colour of her both her DVF Tweed suit and evening dress but, I don't believe I am going to say this (oxygen please), the suit would have looked even better if it was an inch or so shorter. It would have had a slightly younger look to it.

I think the tweed suit is elegant, but just a little bit matronly for a young woman of barely 30 years. But she more than made up for it with that gorgeous sidesweep ponytail and perfect makeup. Age appropriate and elegant!

Her evening gala gown is pretty and the bling is to die for(as usual) but her makeup is all wrong..way too heavy for her light, delicate features.

Anyway, for Stephanie this is definitely a successful outing!;)
Ah those wonderful words, age appropriate and elegant! And, I loved her little pop of colour with the bright pink trim on her clutch with her tweed suit. However, as you pointed out, the biggest plus of all was her elegant sidesweep ponytail and her light hand with makeup.

Her evening gala gown really was lovely and the style suited her but, while her jewellery was superior, her tiara hair lacked height and she was a little heavy handed with the blusher.

For all the pluses and minuses, it was a stellar day for Stephanie.
Stephanie looks more than nice . . . she looks wonderful! This is a daytime State Visit which, at this level, is pretty hard to dress for but Stephanie carries it off with elan. I love the cut, colour and styling of Stephanie's dress. The soft grey/blue does wonders for her skin and it's style hints at a very femine figure. Her makeup is both subtle and flattering and her hair is fantastic. So very elegant, and the ensemble is beautifully finished by her accessories, gorgeous earrings, elegant shoes and a clutch to-die-for.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OqAx94QR...A/s640/_REYESDEESPAAENSU16649127_55b5d570.jpg

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/arwen_eleniel/17635025/155066/155066_original.jpg

There is a short gif of Stephanie and Letizia with Stephanie looking very animated and watching it, it occurs to me that Stephanie likes to talk with her hands.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/576537ceb87987fc00b39ebbde3fc023/tumblr_new4mnB1dk1r6jme9o4_500.gif

The video below (2:00) also shows her gorgeous earrings to best effect.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/576537ceb87987fc00b39ebbde3fc023/tumblr_new4mnB1dk1r6jme9o4_500.gif

A first for me. I like EVERYONE's outfit. They all look just great.
Oh how the mighty have fallen! Ok, I'm only pulling your leg because . . . I agree and, like you I too have hit a first!

For me this is one of the best of Stephanie's "looks" to date.

Last edited:
What I love about Stephanie's look today is that she has chosen a very plain, un-embellished dress, but lifted the whole look with a beautiful hairstyle and lovely make-up.
I think I will start to follow this thread more closely, because there is something quite lovely about her and even though her fashion choices may not always be popular, it is times like this that it makes it all seem worthwhile!

Lovely, classy, en pointe! Well, done Princess Stephanie! Perfect!

I love the way Stephanie is grinning at Letizia in those photos, and I wonder what they talking about so excitedly in the video. Were they speaking English, or does Stephanie speak Spanish like her husband does?:whistling:

BTW, those pumps Stephanie is wearing look like the same ones she wore to her civil wedding ceremony. They are by Chanel.

Last edited:
She looks marvelous, everything about this dress is perfect. The style is really good on her, a nice stylish plain dress shows her figure, the blue gray is a wonderful color on her, her hair is fantastic and the jewels are just the icing on the cake..........she knocked it out of the ball park today. Very chic and elegant, she is coming out of her shell I think, she is moving on from her mother's passing and taking a big step forward.............this is so wonderful to see her out like this and so engaged with other royals.

I think Stephanie looks all right. The hair style adds to the whole look.

She hasn't looked this good since her wedding. There was an instance recently when I realized that she is somewhat petite, so the all one color, non fussy really is for her. Her hair really is fantastic, the dress fits perfectly, and the earrings are wonderful, what are they? Even her make up is better bravo

Agree not 1Good Day has been had since the wedding you are totally correct .. the greeny dress is okay but does nothing for her at all the colour is horrible flu like infact IMO. But the hair is nice I agree.

Spanish Visit to Luxembourg
http://static01.diariodenavarra.es/...9fea47b7.jpg?88e092c7d810ff20e0ee39f771994020

Stephanie looks nice.

Closer picture
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...etizia-luxemburgo/0-295-678/lux-reyes4--a.jpg

Stephanie doesnt often look polished but this time she does.

Very nice. :flowers: Polished is the word. Stephanie also looks radiant.

Call me nuts or maybe I need new lenses, but It looks like she's wearing different earrings in these two photos. :ermm:

Has to be an optical illusion. ;) But I agree, there seems to be a dramatic difference.

My question is how are some posters looking at that silver gray shift and seeing green?!:sad:

It's very obviously gray. And she is carrying a silver clutch and wearing silver pumps to match. Perfect.

:previous: It's interesting how people perceive colour so differently. I imagine there is a long scientific name to describe this phenomena, but it is real, it is happening and somewhere among all the colours is the right one . . . but basically we don't really care because whatever it is, Stephanie is rocking it.

She hasn't looked this good since her wedding. There was an instance recently when I realized that she is somewhat petite, so the all one color, non fussy really is for her. Her hair really is fantastic, the dress fits perfectly, and the earrings are wonderful, what are they? Even her make up is better bravo
I agree she seems to look best in one colour and fussy just doesn't suit her and, even more importantly, this dress fits her perfectly.

But, I don't think she is all that petite . . . standing next to Letizia she looked positively robust. In fact, if she had been any taller I would have called her statuesque!

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...etizia-luxemburgo/0-295-678/lux-reyes4--a.jpg

Letty looks to be taller than Steph (visualize without high heels and hair). They both look terrific.

My question is how are some posters looking at that silver gray shift and seeing green?!:sad:

It's very obviously gray. And she is carrying a silver clutch and wearing silver pumps to match. Perfect.

I thought the same thing, to me the dress looks to be a grayish blue with silver purse and shoes. She is really looking very chic and elegant in this dress. I do remember reading that her mother died just months before the wedding, I think that grief has been hard on her as I read she was very close to her mother, maybe is she now coming out and starting to live again. I have always thought she was a beautiful woman, her hair and the shape of her face is quite attractive. She also has a lovely smile..something about her I have always liked. She looks perfect here next to Queen Letizia and they seem to get along nicely.:)

Oh well. Some posters on another Board are saying green, others say greyish-blue. So maybe it looks different depending on your pc screen?

But the shoes and the little clutch are definitely silver!;)

As for Stephanie, every other week someone says "this is the best she's looked since her wedding"!:lol: But she's had more than a few great moments since her spectacular wedding appearance. She looked great at each National Day since then, and she wore a gorgeous navy blue Grecian style gown for Princess Madeleine's pre-wedding dinner.

Last edited:
Oh well. Some posters on another Board are saying green, others say greyish-blue. So maybe it looks different depending on your pc screen?

But the shoes and the little clutch are definitely silver!;)

I was one that thought she was in green on first glance. :flowers: I can see that it's possibly grayish. What impacts what color one 'thinks' one sees is the colors next to her dress. Letizia's dress with the green pattern 'sets the eye up' to see green. So says my memory of 7th grade physics. :p

November 3, 2014 - During the German stat visit to Luxembourg

Daytime outfit was a tweed dress suit. Lovely color for Stephanie, it did not wash her out at all. The fit is flattering as well. The hair style was lovely done and perfect for such a visit.

Full view ** Close up

Evening event, Stephanie wore a flattering DVF lace dress

Full view

Love the suit! Very classic, elegant, and beautiful colors. The gown is beautiful to. That shade of purple is stunning.

Isn't she and her husband in Brazil to help promote business exchange between the 2 counties? I saw a picture of her in a beautiful blue suit, well, it only showed the top half..........anybody else have info on this?

Isn't she and her husband in Brazil to help promote business exchange between the 2 counties? I saw a picture of her in a beautiful blue suit, well, it only showed the top half..........anybody else have info on this?

Is this the picture?

Tweed sky blue jacket - Not a good color for her, it's too pale IMO.

Is this the picture?

Tweed sky blue jacket - Not a good color for her, it's too pale IMO.

Thank you, yes that is the picture I was commenting on. Do you know is this picture was taken in Brazil or is this some old picture from somewhere else?
I think she looks happy and her eyes seem to sparkle, anything at this point is good for her. I like her, she seems shy and is over coming her grief of losing her mother before the wedding.......sometimes grief takes a very long time to just live with when you lose someone you dearly love....

I agree that powder blue might be too fair a color for Stephanie, but I've seen that suit before and it's simply lovely. I just wish she'd done something special with her hair, and accessorized it with some beautiful pearls or something.

I wonder how long TRH will be in Brazil?

Last edited:
Thank you, yes that is the picture I was commenting on. Do you know is this picture was taken in Brazil or is this some old picture from somewhere else?
I think she looks happy and her eyes seem to sparkle, anything at this point is good for her. I like her, she seems shy and is over coming her grief of losing her mother before the wedding.......sometimes grief takes a very long time to just live with when you lose someone you dearly love....

Im not sure, the picture was with an article on their visit so I assume it is new.

I wonder how long TRH will be in Brazil?
They are in Brazil from November 16 - 20, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom