Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 4: Dec 2013 - Dec 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style
Part 4

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

And of course, the obligatory scarf.

I wonder if people say same thing when they see me ;). I wear my scarves all the time as well.
I like the one Stephanie is wearing, it looks good with the coat.

Nice match of shoes and accessories, in a colour that contrasts prettily with the sea-green.

She looks very brilliant, and her hair is divine!

Stephanie's turquoise dress is lovely and her black coat is nice and smart. The scarf is alright.

December 17: Stephanie wearing a purple coat and grey/black trousers at the christening of Archduchess Maria-Stella of Austria:

Photo

Love that shade of purple, but there's something off about Stephanie's trousers IMO.

P.S = I apologize about the quantity of the photo, I can't find any better ones. :sad:

Last edited:
I wonder if people say same thing when they see me ;). I wear my scarves all the time as well.
I like the one Stephanie is wearing, it looks good with the coat.

Agree! I wear also scarves and echarpes all the time!

To me the dress looks green not turquoise.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks goood in royal coulours like red, purple and deep blue.

I agree, these colours very much flatter her.

That purple coat is lovely (at least shade-wise, I can't comment on the style, because the picture is rather tiny).

I don't like the dress underneath, but the magenta coat looks great on her. And her hair and makeup are perfect.

I have just about given up hope that she will realize how truly unflattering that style of pants is for her. I don't know any other young woman who wears them. :bang:

Maybe the dry cleaners will accidentally destroy every pair she has. A girl can dream.:ermm:

I have just about given up hope that she will realize how truly unflattering that style of pants is for her. I don't know any other young woman who wears them. :bang:

Maybe the dry cleaners will accidentally destroy every pair she has. A girl can dream.:ermm:

I can understand why she wears wide-length pants because they are soooo comfy! I hate tight pants on my legs and she must be the same.

Those pants wouldn't look so bad if she coordinated the pants with a proper top. That jacket is way too short for those pants. Wide pants really do need a tailored shirt/top.

How about pants that are neither flared nor tight, but simply well tailored to her figure? She certainly has the resources to afford it. Flared pants do not flatter her at all, frankly they accentuate areas that most women prefer to minimize.

On the bright side I don't see a scarf!:cool:

I don't mind the pants, they looks good on her. The jacket is pretty but it doesn't fit well, something is off but the overall she looked good and appropriate. I just wish her hair was pulled back or up.

No, this style of pants is not flattering on Stephanie. I think she can look good in pants that have a straight leg. They won't be too tight or too loose, so she can have her comfort, and look good.

:previous: I agree, the trousers are not very flattering on Stephanie, they make her legs look wider than they are. I do wish she would wear more dresses and skirts - I remember that she wore a purple dress sometime last year, and it looked great on her! Overall, I like her jacket, but there's just something that's not quite right. Her hairstyle is lovely.

:previous: I agree, the trousers are not very flattering on Stephanie, they make her legs look wider than they are. I do wish she would wear more dresses and skirts - I remember that she wore a purple dress sometime last year, and it looked great on her! Overall, I like her jacket, but there's just something that's not quite right. Her hairstyle is lovely.

The jacket is pulling - there is drag from the bottom button up towards her left shoulder.

Really horrible pants are her shoes ... Bata to got match the look !!!

If she just had to wear that coat a nice skirt would have been good with some tights. Or even a sheath dress anything but those ugly pants.

Awful, she needs to throw away every ugly trouser she owns.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes before she figures it all out and the outfits start to come up to scratch. Another 12-18 months?

Really another awful look, no redeeming parts, I would venture to say the coat is even worse than the trousers

It will be interesting to see how long it takes before she figures it all out and the outfits start to come up to scratch. Another 12-18 months?

I'm thinking 3-5 years for her to figure out her style when she is in her mid 30's.

I've been thinking, and what if this is really what she likes and she sticks to it "forever"? There's this possibility that can happen...

Along with every long coat/blazer and at least 75% of the scarves and shoes. Her hair and makeup are fine but her wardrobe is an utter catastrophe.

She might be a fashion late bloomer and not come into her own for at least another decade.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom