Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 4: Dec 2013 - Dec 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are pictures of Stephanie dressed in a summery dress with red shoes. Could someone post them here? Thanks

I'm not a fan of the top half of the dress as I feel that it doesn't go with the rest of it. In some angles, it also looks like it isn't sewn onto the dress and is a separate piece. Having said that, I love the rest of the dress and Stephanie herself looks wonderful - it's nice to see her wearing something other than those trousers she often wears.

Love the outfit. Stephanie looks great!

I think Stephanie looks cute, but I'm not a fan of the top part of the dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not a fan of the top half of the dress as I feel that it doesn't go with the rest of it. In some angles, it also looks like it isn't sewn onto the dress and is a separate piece. Having said that, I love the rest of the dress and Stephanie herself looks wonderful - it's nice to see her wearing something other than those trousers she often wears.
my bolding
You are right about the ensemble.

Love her hair and her shoes.

As you can see from the photo below, it is in fact a set piece.

Love this dress. She looks lovely. But it was a terrible choice of shoes.

You can see there was also a jacket but she took it off.
http://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/ca8b...rtv3/a0d3d401804ce5bb99b45300a9630d24ba5f6886
I really love this jacket. It is fun, and modern and somehow suits her style. The dress alone, not so much.

I dont understand the red heels with the look. Nude heels would've worked perfectly. Moreover, this dress would fit perfectly someone who was expecting because of the cut under the bust.

I dont understand the red heels with the look. Nude heels would've worked perfectly. Moreover, this dress would fit perfectly someone who was expecting because of the cut under the bust.

I guess it's to match with the tiny bits of red on the top of the dress.

Or it's just to avoid a monochromatic look. She looks great - and IMO not everything has to be matchy-matchy.

Or it's just to avoid a monochromatic look. She looks great - and IMO not everything has to be matchy-matchy.

I agree that it doesn't have to match 100% and a mix match is fine but IMO the red was such a strong color with the white.

Latest outfit, not bad and I don't mind the scarf. I think she could've added a skinny belt to the look to give her more shape.

Both outfits do nothing fo her IMO she looks horrible in them .. I don't know but I thought shew would have got it together by this time.. and I hate to say it but done something with that hair!!! Makes her look 20 yrs older than she is IMO

I like the last outfit, including the scarf. I just would have prefered navy flats, I hate this thing of wearing shoes to match the colour of the top, especially if they are pink.

Exactly what I think. But I agree with dazzling...nude shoes would've worked much better.

You know, looking at her outfits over the last 2 years, these last 2 aren't that bad, in my opinion. I kind of like the pink/blue combination. This time the scarf doesn't bother me so much. I'm just happy her slacks are not huge and wide as a tree-trunk the whole way down. I probably wouldn't have done the pink shoes, but it's not horrible. I probably wouldn't have done the red shoes either, but, to me it wasn't horrible.

I don't know... maybe I'm just getting used to her? Or my standards are dropping? :unsure:

I don't think Stephanie cares about fashion . She seems to wear what she is comfortable in and feels looks nice on her. I guess we just have to accept that this is her style she will have some good days and some bad days.

Exactly. As...unfortunate as some of her outfits have been, there have also been a few where she has looked sensational. I suspect that this is the way it will always be with her, and I'm okay with that.

Regardless of what she is wearing, she always presents a very serene aura and her smile is wide and generous. Fashion may come last but she looks so relaxed and unpressured, unlike some to her contemporaries did at that same stage in her marriage. Lets hope it stays that way.

Regardless of what she is wearing, she always presents a very serene aura and her smile is wide and generous. Fashion may come last but she looks so relaxed and unpressured, unlike some to her contemporaries did at that same stage in her marriage. Lets hope it stays that way.

Very good insight into this young princess, I so like her, she seems to walk to her own drummer and not care about being in the top line of fashion forward royals out there. While it is nice to see some of those royals looking great such as Queen Letizia, CPMary, it is also very nice to see someone who just looks like she is saying *This is me, take it or leave it*, she always has been well groomed and some days her clothing is not for me and some days it is just for me, and she seem so charming and her smile is so beautiful which is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom