Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 4: Dec 2013 - Dec 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
The above ensemble is perfect indeed. I like a combination of horizontal and vertical pleats in the dress.
Al bina: I thought the placement of the horizontal pleats, and the shadow they threw, a bit awkward. But, overall - she looked spectacular. However she got to this hair/makeup/outfit place - do it again!

I love the pink and white the black and dots is standard stuff...IMO

Al bina: I thought the placement of the horizontal pleats, and the shadow they threw, a bit awkward. But, overall - she looked spectacular. However she got to this hair/makeup/outfit place - do it again!

Amen to that. She looked as gorgeous as she did during her wedding weekend at the evening Gala:
Luxemburger Wort - Krönender Abschluss des Nationalfeiertags

And she looked beautiful at the Te Deum as well!

Luxemburger Wort - Ein Plädoyer für Recht und Gerechtigkeit

Her hair and makeup at the four events I saw , blk and white, red, pink, and evening, was spectacular, please put them on the payroll!
Blk and white cute but the jacket was too baggy for the short skirt, red and white plus hat, perfection. Don't like the pink and white the hat looked silly on such a serious woman, the pink is not for her and the wide closure would make anyone look wider. The black lace evening dress and tiara just perfect, we'll almost, I would not use the belt.
Any I'd on the gown, elie?

Both the pink and red coat seems to be high waist.

Her hair and makeup at the four events I saw , blk and white, red, pink, and evening, was spectacular, please put them on the payroll!
Blk and white cute but the jacket was too baggy for the short skirt, red and white plus hat, perfection. Don't like the pink and white the hat looked silly on such a serious woman, the pink is not for her and the wide closure would make anyone look wider. The black lace evening dress and tiara just perfect, we'll almost, I would not use the belt.
Any I'd on the gown, elie?

I'd be willing to bet that Gala evening gown was Elie Saab. Or someone who does great Saab knockoffs;)!

She is gorgeous, the pink is lovely on her, but the hat is horrible, like a cartoon. Hopefully she took it off.

There is some speculation that the tiara Stephanie wore to the Gala is a new one. Possibly a wedding anniversary or a birthday gift. Lucky girl.

Luxarazzi:p

Wow...I could have sworn that was an Elie Saab dress! Thanks-

Stephanie looked fabulous! If she has hired a stylist, make up & hair stylists they did an amazing job! They took someone already beautiful & made her even more gorgeous!

A bit old on her IMO or is it the colour either way I am not loving her look here

Totally unsuitable for a christening of a princess, Stephanie looks really underdressed. The dress could be appropriate for a summer party with friends. The print is ugly.

Not keen - think it's the print. I quite like her shoes but not with that dress. I see she is clutching one of her trusty safety blankets/scarves.

the print is too busy in my opinion, and it's not something that suits someone young...

Ewww I don't like this dress on Stephanie at all. The style is completely unflattering on her figure. At least its not her wide-legged pants.

Not a winner, I agree about this one - not attractive at all, even in an abstract way.

Perhaps meant to distract us from the fact that she is a bit 'puffy'. :flowers: Hmmmm......... ;)

Now you made me look at the whole set again...:lol:

I don't think it's too bad - certainly better than those polyester pants she wears in winter.

I agree GG, anything is better than those pants! But I am not a fan of this dress either. And it looks like Stephanie has trimmed her hair again which is kind of disappointing. I think it's pretty when she lets it grow long.

I don't care for the dress at all. The print is terrible, it looks old and the whole outfit looks very, very casual for a baptism. Combine that with her hair and the trusty security blankie she just looks messy. I'm so disappointed - she had some real winning ensembles recently.

That is one ugly print. As far as it being too old, I'm old enough to be her mother and I wouldn't be caught dead in that dress!

The dress is ugly, none of them seemed to be dressed formerly for the christening.

Oh no I don't like this dress on Stéphanie. Maybe if the dress was a size smaller it would have looked better , but anyway her hairstyle is not good and I don't know why she is carrying a scarf instead of a clutch.

I think the dress looks good on her in the 2nd full view picture when she stood straight. The material became clingy when she walked (1st picture). This Christening is a very casual affair, unlike other royal Christening with no hat. So it's good to see how differently all the ladies dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom