Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie has such a sweet presence about her. She's still finding her way, and yes she's made some fumbles, but at least she's trying. I thought she looked lovely today.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe someone already wrote about it, but does anyone know the name of the stones in the tiara-necklace ensemble HGD Stéphanie has worn to P.Madeleine´s wedding? I like the colour ,they remind me of amber a little bit, but the stones seems to be more transparent.

Maybe someone already wrote about it, but does anyone know the name of the stones in the tiara-necklace ensemble HGD Stéphanie has worn to P.Madeleine´s wedding? I like the colour ,they remind me of amber a little bit, but the stones seems to be more transparent.

They are citrine
Or some say topaz
But IMO citrine

They are citrine
Or some say topaz
But IMO citrine

Thank you very much :)
I also believe it is citrine after looking at Google-images :)
They have a very soft, warm colour and look so pretty on Stéphanie and her blonde hair!

Speculative and off-topic posts have been removed, please remember to discuss fashion topics only!

I liked her dress at Madeleines wedding, so I think, she is improving..... I also LOVE that we see her every time in a new tiara, so her mother-in-law is very generous :flowers::flowers::flowers:.

(...)

BYe Bine
I was really impressed. She just needs to "finesse" her tiara hair a little more. And what better place to be in to pick up tips from other royal houses. You can't tell me that the ladies don't discuss their things like having a bad hair day or how heavy the darn tiara is.
:D

The fact that the new HGD apparently will not be sticking to just one tiara has me ecstatic!

Truth be told, I didn't take Stephanie for the type of girl who would experiment with her bling. Good for her, and thank goodness for the famously overstocked Royal Lux jewel vault!

I was really impressed. She just needs to "finesse" her tiara hair a little more. And what better place to be in to pick up tips from other royal houses. You can't tell me that the ladies don't discuss their things like having a bad hair day or how heavy the darn tiara is.
:D

THANK you, MARG!!!!

YOU GET IT!!!!

That's EXACTLY what I was --- and AM --- talking about!!!!

And yes, I thought Steph looked very pretty at the wedding, too (in addition to her dinner hair/outfit!) and that it can't hurt for her to "finesse her tiara hair a little more".

It's pretty obvious that she got help/advice from SOMEWHERE before this event, and I, for one, say GOOD FOR HER!!!

The overall beautiful and lovely results in her appearance from this weekend speak for themselves, I think.

And I'm ALSO just as estatic as Moonmaiden that she'll apparently be experimenting with and rocking the family jewels that MT is seemingly SO willing to share!

Now if QM would just take a page out of MT and PB's books!

LOLOLOLOL!

Not the best dress I have ever seen but not the worst - Nice to see her getting access to the numerous Tiaras in the Luxembourg vault but something isn't quite right with her hairstyle and the tiara. Maybe all abit matchy matchy - ie the colour of the gown and the tiara and necklace and earrings and her hair colour.

Stephanie's dress at the wedding was by Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture ** Stephanie's dress

I thought she was one of the best dressed. The dress was lovely and its usually not a color she wears well but with the hair, make up she looked good. I also like the slight changes she made to the dress like removing the flowers from the hem.

Gorgeous gown! I absolutely love it! The color is very beautiful and her hairstyle was impeccable. Excluding the jewels, I thought her look was outstanding!

I loved Stephanie's look at the pre-wedding dinner, the dress suited her really well, even the colour though it was rather dark. Her hair also looked lovely.

Didn't like her whole look at the wedding however.

Last edited:
Oh, I like to see her in bright colour! And a skirt! Good for her, she looks great. The pantsuits she favors always make her look dowdy.

Stephanie at a visit today in Dudelingen. I like the turquoise suit, a great color on her and very vibrant among the men's dark suits. She looks good in dresses and skirts. It seems the shade of the jacket and skirt don't quite match, though, but it could be the lighting.

http://www.wort.lu/img/1e901c02440abe37596e734cd601d639/560/360/0/6/1086/704/75/64f4b6a3b30e6e4ef2830e131e2768244245e682.jpg

Love this! Love the color! Love the fit! Looks good on her.

Stephanie looks great! I love the color and she looks great in the skirt suit!

She looks lovely! Love that color.

Last edited:
:star::star::star::star::star:

She did it! She got it right! I love the color, the fit, everything!

Stephanie and Guillaume arrive in France for an official visit.

She looks bit of a hot mess, especially as this is formal visit to another country. If Catherine, Mary or Mathilde showed up looking disheveled and wrinkled there'd be a pages of complaints on these boards. I give Stephanie credit for the suit. But messy hair and that darn scarf take the simple (wrinkled) suit from nice to sloppy. She definitely should wear skirts more often though. She has great legs and wears simple suits well. She just needs a tailor and better quality clothing IMO. She also look much better in true colors.

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zdrm7a.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rhrdeh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/316rm7t.jpg

I personally don't care about the turquoise suit. I think the jacket shone more when she wore it with the black trousers.

They are now in France in an economic mission. Yesterday in Paris:

Full view ** Closer ** Side view

I like this suit but again she hid the jacket with the scarf. Plus, her bag is horrible.

Oh, there's the ubiquitous scarf again overwhelming a passable suit. And her hair looks somewhat unkempt.

Last edited:
I like the gray suit. It suits Stephanie's style. The scarf would look better if it were tied, rather than left to hang. The problem with the hair is her choice of a flimsy hair clip. She needs something a little sturdier

Cry me a river another stupid scarf to spoil an otherwise very nice outfit ... the grey is okay very sutble very suitable and then the scarf......

The suit doesnt fit and the hem looks uneven. Her hair is a mess.

He doesnt look that great either cos I think he's outgrown his suit.

They are representing their country, for goodness sake.

Last edited:
I like the look overall, soo much better thanthe grey.

Not 100% sure about the grey part of the skirt but its ok.

My question is - why are the sleeves too long again. This is very close to very good. Please give her the resources to sharpen up her clothes.

I like the look overall, soo much better thanthe grey.

Not 100% sure about the grey part of the skirt but its ok.

My question is - why are the sleeves too long again. This is very close to very good. Please give her the resources to sharpen up her clothes.

I noticed the too long sleeves as well. Again, she needs a good tailor. But I'll take what I can get sartorially from Stephanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom