Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2018 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I am going to be honest, I didn't imagine Stephanie would carry her pregnancy so well but she is glowing like a candle and hasn't missed a sartorial step since the announcement. I would not have worn grey shoes with black stockings but I quibble. She looks great.?

I am a little confused about her hair. It's normally a darkish blonde, but now she looks like a brunette?!

ETA: Not only is she wearing a lot of blue, Guillaume is matching her with blue shirts and ties. Either they are having a little boy, or it's a girl and they want to fool everyone!:lol:;)

Last edited:
She looks amazing! The pregnancy suits her very well.

And I'm just gonna mention it for the fun of guessing, but this is ANOTHER blue outfit we've seen her in since the announcement...

ETA: Not only is she wearing a lot of blue, Guillaume is matching her with blue shirts and ties. Either they are having a little boy, or it's a girl and they want to fool everyone!:lol:;)

From quickly scanning the last few pages of this thread, it even seems as if the rate of new blue outfits is gathering pace ...

We have to wait if the trend continues until May or if they suddenly switch to pink and red:lol:.

:previous: Yes, but i never thought Stephanie colored her hair. She certainly didn't on her wedding day...there was a lot of online chat about the uneven hair color.:ermm:.

I think the hair color also has to do with the lighting (it is wretched) plus her hair always darkens a bit in winter.

She looks more serene than ever!

:previous: Yes, but i never thought Stephanie colored her hair. She certainly didn't on her wedding day...there was a lot of online chat about the uneven hair color.:ermm:.
My mum is blonde - and her hair colour depends on how much time she spends outside, in the sun. During the summer her hair is much brighter, then it darkens during the autumn/winter time. I think it's very common - my hair do that too, but the effect isn't as noticable, because it's brown. So maybe this is why?

Stephanie is gorgeous and that blue is so beautiful on her. I love the matching earrings too.

Fem,

I think you are 100% correct...the lack of direct sunlight in winter months will darken blonde hair. As another poster pointed out, the light in those photos isn't the best.;)

Last edited:
Stéphanie in blue at the 75th anniversary celebration of the national relief organization Grand Duchess Charlotte yesterday, January 23:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **

This dress (with watch) also really highlights the difference in arm length (that a member of the Dutch royal forum once pointed out to me).

Fabulous look and colour for Stéphanie. Again, looks a lot like a dress Catherine wore, I believe also by Seraphine .
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/8d/9c/6c8d9c23a776659dd7ca6572cffc11c7.jpg
I'd say it is the same dress (is it still available? Is she borrowing it from someone who was pregnant 2 years ago?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Neve noticed before, but indeed it seems that her left arm is shorter and less developed than the right one.
This dress (with watch) also really highlights the difference in arm length (that a member of the Dutch royal forum once pointed out to me).

Very nice black pants and top maternity outfit. Good neckline for her and nice white accent on the shoulder a real winner

Stephanie's top is interesting; I like the addition of the leaf pattern as it brightens up an otherwise dark outfit.

She looks lovely. Her top is so colorful, cute and fun.

Love the colors! Very pretty hair style too.

She looks wonderful!!

LaRae

More her natural color and I think it suits her better than the blonde.

LaRae

:previous: Stephanie is definitely a natural blonde. At the time of her engagement to Guillaume, Wort.lu featured a progression of photographs of Stephanie from infancy to adulthood. Her hair has never been anything except a dark honey blonde that seems to get lighter in sunshine.

It also seems lighter on the top, and darker underneath like most natural blondes.

(..)

(..) She looks really cute in that top.

I like this top. It is colorful and kind of "arty" so appropriate for the interview. I like her hair this length but I suspect it is one of those styles where it is tucked under to look shorter than actual length.

Stephanie is blossoming throughout her pregnancy! She looks beautiful.

A comfortable but lovely outfit for Stephanie. She always looks so happy now. ?

She looks good...comfortable. 2 months to go!

LaRae

Simple and comfortable, and she is positively glowing. Great :flowers:

Her pregnancy is really starting to reach her face now in the last two months to go ;)

I hope she will keep her hair cut at that length. I like it!?

Last edited:
So lovely to see ! So glowing and beautiful !!!!

I'm not a fan of the hair cut..but besides that she looks well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom