Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2018 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of happiness…. all of them look as if they were really happy to do it !
I suppose they must be so happy for Stéphanie !

I am not convinced that that is a new photo. Guillaume has not worn a beard in a long while, and Stephanie's face and bustline are lacking the fullness we saw when her pregnancy was announced last month....

I don't unerstand why they send a picture of 2 years ago ?
Guillaume with a beard and Sebastien without his beard.
She was absolutely not pregnant on this picture...

Perhaps , they were all too busy to sit for a photograph. Or they simply chose not to bother.

Last edited:
Love that dress in color and style!

LaRae

Very very pregnant ! I love this, so happy for her ! And beautifully dressed too !

A very beautiful and elegant gown and a perfect style for the mother to be - she does look radiant.

Stephanie looks lovely. I don't like the Sapphire Necklace tiara but it doesn't matter! ?

No it's the Sapphire Necklace tiara ...not new. My goodness that necklace is something too!

LaRae

I am hoping Gui presents her with some exquisite new jewels when she finally gives him his heiir.

( i hate the term "push present"):ermm:

So beautiful and happy!!! Lovely!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts that did not discuss any fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. And for discussions about jewels please use the relevant extra threads, in this case: Luxembourg Princesses Jewellery. Thank you!

So far I am loving Stephanie's maternity wardrobe...very pretty.?

ETA: All this blue she is wearing...powder blue cape coat when pregnancy was first announced last month, navy blue evening gown for New Year's, another light blue coat for PdV interview...and her face is glowing. I am more and more convinced she is carrying a little boy!

Last edited:
She looks so happy and so beautiful. Just glowing! I love the pretty blue coat on her.

She looks lovely. I think she will be a great Mum.

This blue dress is divine ! It suits her extremely !

The blue dress looks beautiful on her.

How pretty and glowing she looks! That's a great color on Stephanie, and the style suits her well.

She looks amazing! The pregnancy suits her very well.

And I'm just gonna mention it for the fun of guessing, but this is ANOTHER blue outfit we've seen her in since the announcement...

HGD Stephanie wore a Seraphine coat for an interview with Point de Vue

Very nice coat. I think Catherine and maybe Madeleine have worn the same one.
https://whatkatewore.com/wp-content...Seraphine-Coat-777-x-1000-Whatling-Splash.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f387d73b26ac2aedceab7c68190521c3/tumblr_p9lbhfSZqA1vqtoz7o1_1280.jpg

Stéphanie in blue at the 75th anniversary celebration of the national relief organization Grand Duchess Charlotte yesterday, January 23:
** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **

Fabulous look and colour for Stéphanie. Again, looks a lot like a dress Catherine wore, I believe also by Seraphine .
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/8d/9c/6c8d9c23a776659dd7ca6572cffc11c7.jpg

Last edited:
Most flattering dress she’s worn I years. Hope she gets one in every color. The black hose detracts from the look as well as the gray scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom