Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic posts have been removed, please discuss fashion issues only, thank you!

Princess Alexandra always looks wonderful. She knows what suits her and has great flair.

Sarah and Gabriella are as classy as always.

Princess Michael of Kent at the Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee 2022 - Windsor Platinum Jubilee Party In The Park on the Long Walk today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

How is it posssible that Princess Beatrice and Lady Sophie wore the same Dress , one in pale blue , one in red.

How is it posssible that Princess Beatrice and Lady Sophie wore the same Dress , one in pale blue , one in red.

Coincidence? I don't think they have a group chat where they ask the others what to wear.

The sleeves were a bit too short for Lady Frederick/Sophie.

Lady Frederik Windsor on day 1 of Royal Ascot today, June 14:

And the Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Michael of Kent:

** Both ** Princess Michael of Kent **

I hate that outfit of Princess Michael's and it's never off her back. Lady Frederick looks dreadful as well, it's Ascot dear not a picnic in the country. The DOG is nice and elegant.

A few observations:

Lady Frederick Windsor: what on earth is that? A nightgown and crossbody handbag that I would carry for work?

Birgitte: she has repeated that hat about 3 times in the past 90 days -- Prince Philip's Memorial; Trooping the Color Balcony appearance/Jubilee; and, today.

Marie-Christine: I think the Michael Kent's are the poorest of the lot. She has worn that hat and outfit for her daughter's wedding and just last week at the Jubilee Service at St. Paul's.

Hmmm ....

A few observations:

Lady Frederick Windsor: what on earth is that? A nightgown and crossbody handbag that I would carry for work?

Birgitte: she has repeated that hat about 3 times in the past 90 days -- Prince Philip's Memorial; Trooping the Color Balcony appearance/Jubilee; and, today.

Marie-Christine: I think the Michael Kent's are the poorest of the lot. She has worn that hat and outfit for her daughter's wedding and just last week at the Jubilee Service at St. Paul's.

Hmmm ....

I agree with most of your comments.

> Lady Frederick looks like a complete mess.

> Marie-Christine looks fine, but seems to be very fond of the clothes that she wore at her daughter's wedding.

> Yes, Michael and M-C are the least well-off royals, but they have sufficient to live comfortably on.

I agree with most of your comments.

> Lady Frederick looks like a complete mess.

> Marie-Christine looks fine, but seems to be very fond of the clothes that she wore at her daughter's wedding.

> Yes, Michael and M-C are the least well-off royals, but they have sufficient to live comfortably on.

It's nothing to do with cash. Princess Michael has worn hundreds of different outfits and hats over the years and they weren't on loan as she has worn them a few times each. She has a lot of lovely clothes so I don't get this outfit being pulled out all the time, it's not even nice.

Repeat outfit on Princess Michael of Kent and so soon after the Service at St Pauls.

It's nothing to do with cash. Princess Michael has worn hundreds of different outfits and hats over the years and they weren't on loan as she has worn them a few times each. She has a lot of lovely clothes so I don't get this outfit being pulled out all the time, it's not even nice.

I did not suggest the rewears had anything to do with the financial position of the family, I was merely responding to the previous poster. :flowers:

Flora Vesterberg on day 2 of Royal Ascot today, June 15:

And a lovely, colourful Princess Alexandra:

** Pic **

The Duchess of Gloucester wore blue:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lady Amelia attended the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition Preview Party this evening, June 15:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I love Sarah's perennial look of little cardigan, full skirt and big hat - very 1950s. The style suits her but I wonder if she's a bit stuck in it?

I love Sarah's perennial look of little cardigan, full skirt and big hat - very 1950s. The style suits her but I wonder if she's a bit stuck in it?

Lady Sarah always looks very elegant and I guess if its not broken no need to fix it!

Lady Sarah Chatto at Royal Ascot today, June 16:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom