Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra at a concert to commemorate the 212th anniversay of the birth of Frédéric Chopin at the Polish Hearth Club in London on March 1:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra at a concert to commemorate the 212th anniversay of the birth of Frédéric Chopin at the Polish Hearth Club in London on March 1:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra looked really lovely at the event.

The Duchess of Gloucester visited a Basketry Showcase at the Dutch Church in London yesterday, March 8:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra elegant and lovely as always at the Commonwealth Service on Commonwealth Day at Westminster Abbey today, March 14:

** Full view ** Full view **

Very elegant look on Princess Alexandra and the jewels go perfectly.

Flora Vesterberg as visit an exhibition in V&A museum

https://cdn3.dumpor.com/view?q===wM...d/8SbvNmLyV2dllmdnlmbv5WYuMWa0FGdz9yL6MHc0RHa

Lady Amelia Spencer and Lady Eliza Spencer visit an exhibition in the Elizabeth Xi Bauer Gallery in London

https://cdn2.storiesdown.com/images...EbE5NdyZvZT02MjNCMzQwRCZfbmNfc2lkPTg2Zjc5YQ==

and Lady Amelia Windsor

https://cdn2.dumpor.com/view?q==QGM...d/8SbvNmLyV2dllmdnlmbv5WYuMWa0FGdz9yL6MHc0RHa

Princess Alexandra as Alzheimer Society Patron, has sent a message of thanks ahead of today's People Awards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Helen at the Marsden @ 180', a fundraising evening in support of The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity's Oak Cancer Centre Appeal in London last night, March 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Most of these royal ladies are looking very good. Not too keen on the Duchess of Gloucester’s hat or material of her outfit. I don’t think a trouser suit which Lady Frederick Windsor is wearing is a fitting choice.

Didn't like Princess Michael's out the black and white didn't work and the Duchess of Gloucester outfit was nice except the hat which looked out of place.

Love Lady Helen's coat dress. Just wish it were a different color, maybe a dark gray or navy. Black for a celebration service seems to dark. (If the color looks different to anyone else, please let me know) And of course, I adore Lady Sarah's style.

This is marked as Lady Davina, but I think it’s Lady Rose with her husband …. Unless, Davina has remarried.

I hope I am in the right thread to say this.
What was Amelia Windsor thinking stepping out like she did? Did she even comb her hair this morning? Or this month?

Sorry, but that was the biggest miss of all times.

(Searching for a picture, will provide once found.)

:previous:

Here are some, but not that clear and good:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

This evening Lady Amelia attended the „Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" World Premiere at The Royal Festival Hall:

Most of these royal ladies are looking very good. Not too keen on the Duchess of Gloucester’s hat or material of her outfit. I don’t think a trouser suit which Lady Frederick Windsor is wearing is a fitting choice.
A trouser suit matched with an elegant hat always looks odd and seems a strange concept to me...
I did like the Duss. o Gloucester´s outfit, though.

Lady Gabriella was the best for me, totally elegant.

The bad news was the Duchess of Gloucester's hat! Lady Frederick and Flora looked as they were stepping out, too jaunty or too tight dress for Flora.

Absolutely bowled over by Lady Helen's outfit. Perfection. Not only was the hat a perfect fit for her and slightly ethereal, lightening the look, the coat was superb. The small v neck suited her, the hip pleats gave it swing. Her shoes were a nice accent plus no spike heels and a sheer hose. Also, she wore gloves. Must know who the designer of the coat was. Yes, a color other than black would have been nice. Surprised nobody did lavender which used to follow black for mourning.

Lady Helen and Lady Gabriella were beautifully dressed from head to toe.

What ever was the Duchess of Gloucester thinking wearing that hat? I liked her fringed bordered black coat dress and sequined belt.

From Lady Amelia's Instagram her hair is often unkept and straggly. I wish she had combed and curled for today's service.
https://www.instagram.com/amelwindsor/

Addendum:
In different lighting the Duchess of Gloucester's hat looks much better. Her coat dress obviously not black but a very deep dark blue.
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...ends-a-memorial-service-news-photo/1239593043

Last edited:
Lady Gabriella Windsor looked really elegant yesterday.

Lady Eliza and Lady Amelia at the world premiere of the new coffee machine WMF Perfection in Munich, Germany, yesterday, April 12:

Lady Amelia attended the JPL Atelier x Zoë Zimmer launch event at The Twenty Two in London yesterday, April 14:

I really don't understand the choice of this outfit for a church service. Ok the colour could be ok. But the design and print? What was she thinking?

The Royals Community mobile app[/URL]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom